baby names

emshae

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 07:17 pm
@Green Witch,
ok im like the cleanest kid out there i have lived a VERY sheltered life and i really just want to be 'set free'.
Seed

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 07:18 pm
@emshae,
You can be set free and still be "clean" there are several ways to live and never see anything dangerous.
emshae

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 07:28 pm
@Seed,
isnt danger what makes life interesting? i mean i want to get in trouble, im 15 for cryn out loud and iv never been grounded. im not aloud to have a boy friend, iv never kissed a guy b4. i have 3 friends tops and home schooling really isnt a big help to the friend part.......... how old were u when u first kissed a girl???
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 07:30 pm
@emshae,
I had a sheltered childhood too. It's not all bad. I've been shocked by what other people have told me they experienced as kids. I did make-up for it later and I have no regrets about that either. Try and go to college in a different state than where your family lives. College is a great way to get out from under their thumb but still have a secure environment to explore the world. Just be sure to apply common sense and think about consequences when you are making decisions .
emshae

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 07:35 pm
@Green Witch,
i know be safe dont b a wild kid dont get prego. til ur married. yah you dont have to worry bt the last one.
emshae

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 07:37 pm
@Green Witch,
really i think my biggest worry in life is not knowing what i want to do. i have no idea what i want to be. im not really that good at anything so that dsnt help much
Seed

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 07:43 pm
@emshae,
My first kiss was in first grade. I kissed the girl on the cheek and then sat beside her at lunch. She promptly turned around and smacked me on the same cheek that I had kissed on her.

Danger does not make life exciting. Doing things that excite you make life exciting. I love dinosaurs, going and seeing an exhibit on them is exciting to me. Running further then I ran the day before is exciting to me.

I have been in dangerous positions. I went to Iraq twice, I was in all kinds of dangerous positions and they were not exciting.
Green Witch

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 07:47 pm
@emshae,
Stop writing like a kid. I hate that.
I have no idea why anyone would want to get married in this day and age- and I'm married. My advice is find a great guy, buy a big poufy dress, have a lovely party with all your friends, but don't sign any papers. We live too long to realistically think we will spend our life with only one person. You'll have plenty of time to date when you get away from home. Personally, I think 15 is old enough to date if a teen shows signs of common sense, but I'm not your parent. As to pregnancy (and STD's), you are in control of that if you chose to be - and as a woman - you must take the responsibility because odds are you will be the one left holding the baby.
emshae

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 07:54 pm
@Green Witch,
You can not laugh but I really do not intend on having sex until I am married because I am allergic to latex. Sad You have no idea how much I would like a boy friend to hold my hand when i am with him. Also I have never been to a party like a birthday party 4 a friend . sadness
emshae

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 07:55 pm
@Seed,
First grade.... good I'm glad she hit you.
emshae

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 07:57 pm
@Green Witch,
lol hehe sry its fun tho. nd alot easier thn spling the full word
Seed

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 07:57 pm
@emshae,
meh, either way, living life is all in what you put into it.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 07:58 pm
@emshae,
it's called being lazy.
Green Witch

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 07:59 pm
@emshae,
Very few people know what they are good at or know what they want to be when they are 15. It's not important to make a decision now, just explore things. I'm on my third career and wouldn't have changed a thing.
0 Replies

emshae

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 07:59 pm
@Seed,
shut up Gene
Seed

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 08:01 pm
@emshae,
Hey you said it was hard to be taken seriously when people know you are 15. I am just treating you as an adult.
emshae

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 08:03 pm
@Seed,
fine sorry
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 08:04 pm
@emshae,
You don't have to use latex. It's your decision, but really - the marriage thing - totally overrated. Boys are pretty cool though. Good men are even better. I am sorry you are so isolated, but there's not much you can do about it when you're living in your parent's house and on their dollar. Like I've said before, you need to work on getting yourself into an independent life and that takes skills and money. Will your parents let you do things like babysitting, weeding gardens or helping an elderly person with errands around their home?
emshae

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 08:06 pm
@Green Witch,
i dont get out of the house
emshae

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 08:10 pm
@emshae,
I mean they don't let me go anywhere.