http://www.blackopradio.com/black146b.ram
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 830 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2003 05:25 pm
I'm unable to take a look at these, sorry. I refuse to allow Real Player on my computer. Any possibility of giving us a synopsis?
0 Replies

williamhenry3

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2003 10:15 pm
wolf<

I was close to the age of adulthood some 40 years ago when John F. Kennedy met his death at Dealy Plaza in Dallas.

Conspiracy theories on the assasination probably started about the time JFK drew his last breath.

There are surely more theories about the Kennedy death than there have been presidents. It is my belief that the true story of this national tragedy will not be learned in my lifetime.

I am content to let the late President Kennedy rest in peace.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2003 01:44 am
Suffices to say Oswald didn't do it and the maffia couldn't have done it alone. Hence, JFK's murder must have been a political coup. The argument 'conspiracy theories abide' is irrelevant to that premise. Cliques within the Bush administration -- most of all Bush Sr. himself -- knew very well what was going on that november day, or were actively involved. There is a lot of evidence in private research to indicate this. Listen to the archives on Blackop Radio. I know it's painful, believe me, but you can not just 'let this go'. If you don't fight these kind of malpractices in politics, you anihilate your own democratic power and leave all daily decisions to oligarchic dominion. Be a citizen, or be a slave.

As far as Real player is concerned, I also refuse to use Real player One on my computer. But Real player Plus 8, which you can find on Kazaa and co, can be trusted, and works fine.
0 Replies