always being watched

queen69

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2010 06:22 am
OK here goes im one of those people that speak there mind. a mjority is all truth and that what they dont likel. for the fourth time in 4 weeks i have been in the hr dept explaining anything and everything. i was asked there due to a rumor that was going around that i stated i was thinking of bringing a gun to work. now i never ever said that. the conversation was about me and my dog doing some traveling and i wanted to make sure i was keeping myself safe. and someone turneded it around and stated the above. now i consider this a deframation of my charactor. because now no one and i mean no one speaks to me. i have never casued any problems with anyone, snitched on noone not even out of hatrred or meaness but yet this has happen. i would like to know my rights condsidering safeway as acknowledged that they cant find anyone that said i said those exact wods. well hell of course not because i never did. so what do i do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 494 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2010 06:34 am
Whoa . . . this is far too incoherent to respond to . . . it is too difficult to know just what, exactly, you are alleging has occurred. I also wonder if you aren't indulging some serious paranoia here.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2010 07:30 am
@queen69,
Welcome to A2K!

Your HR department is doing its job. Someone approached them with a concern and they are investigating. If you did not say anything about bringing a gun to work, say so. If you did, especially in front of witnesses, come clean and explain the context. If the HR department doesn't find any merit in the complaint, they will likely let it drop. If you end up getting fired over this, you might need legal advice, but at this point, just tell HR the truth and see what happens.
0 Replies