sciatic

Mon 28 Dec, 2009 10:47 pm
I am in severe pain! it goes from my groin down past my knee on the right side of my body. I have had back problems for 7 years from a previous accident which broke my back (L1-L2 fused) and pelvis. And this is a new pain that I did not have the past 7 years.
I started getting this pain over two months ago but just the last week it has gotten so worse I cannot remain standing or sitting for more than a few minutes, I can only get the pain to stop by lying on my back. I am taking several pills (Demerol) also to control the pain but soon as they where off the pain reappears and it is unbearable at times. How does one get help with this as doctors only seem to want to give more prescriptions? Thank you for your comments.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 3,510 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

Philis

Tue 29 Dec, 2009 01:03 am
@sciatic,
Hey, sciatica
My hubby has sciatica. Every 3 or 4 months he has a doc who injects steroids in his back bone and it does relieve the misery and pain. good luck to you.
0 Replies

drillersmum85

Sun 20 Dec, 2020 01:31 pm
@sciatic,
This was posted 11 years ago... 28th Dec 2009. I just came upon it while searching 'back pain'. What has happened to Sciatic since then? Philis replied the next day, 29 Dec 2009. So many years have passed. Did Sciatic ever get any help?
0 Replies