Rummy's Leaked Memo

pistoff

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 07:09 pm
The cantankerous, wise crackin', warrior didn't seem upset about the leak. Could it be that he ordered it to be leaked? The memo is a blast on the DOD. Rummy shows that he isn't going to be outflanked by Condie or Shrub. The talk about him being demoted isn't going too far because he is fightin' back.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 541 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 07:12 pm
I linked it here:Rummy memo
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 07:29 pm
Thanks
Rummy is a scary guy. His pushing an agneda to root out future terrorists;opening another huge can of worms. All the billions of dollars spent on fighting, destruction and seeking out enemies could be channeled into constructive projects to bring more people in the middle East to at least tolerate Amerika, instead the billions are spent to bring on more hatred.

Seems to me that this Right Wing Regime is bent on dominating and subjegating the world instead of seeking co-operation. I feel that the other countries are going to start co-operating with Amerika less as this Regme becomes more militant.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 07:55 pm
The memo leak could definitely could be a sign of infighting.
0 Replies