Former Canadian PM MSG to Blatham

Setanta

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2003 04:05 pm
I really should go into that further: Because someone is decisive, it is not axiomatic that the someone in question is doing things in the most efficient manner, nor yet again doing what will bring the most good to the nation. I seriously question the competence of Bush and of many of his appointees. Given the circumstance, decisiveness by the clueless and a firm political will on the part of the wrong-headed is not reassurance, it is scarey.
0 Replies

perception

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2003 05:27 pm
I question the basis of your statement----the team that Bush has assembled is one of the best ever----Just the resumes of his top four should be proof enough but I'm certain you already know that. I'm puzzled you would make such an unfounded statement.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2003 05:30 pm
Why not, you do it all the time . . .

If i never exchange another post with you, it will be too soon. You won't understand why i write this, but have the courtesy to never address any remark to me again. You may be assured that the converse will be true.
0 Replies

perception

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2003 05:35 pm
I was hoping you would suggest that.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 08:07 am
perc

Because my name is in the title here, and because we have known each other for a long time and shared anger as well as fondnesses, I feel it appropriate and neighborly of me to inform you here in my last post on the thread that once the tribulation descends, and I take my place on the throne in Rome, I will have a place for you. Spare, with not a lot of ammenities and no tv, but a place where you can put your feet up, relax, and pick up a good book.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 08:18 am
Hail Caesar! Hail, blatham!

(mead drooling from chin, eyeing hottie whose toga fell open, wondering when orgy begins)
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 08:24 am
sunday, of course
0 Replies

perception

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 08:34 am
LOL Blatham old chum:

Psychic powers are at play here----I was thinking along similar lines however the situations would be reversed and I would generously prevent your execution and provide a similar small, spare enclosure for you to live out your life in relative comfort, provided of course that you pay homage to me every day.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 08:45 am
perc

that last caveat is one of the few criterion which might lead me to choose the rather dull female company to be found heavenward
0 Replies

perception

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 08:51 am
Pal

I won't touch that one----will say though that you are unique(some would say one of a kind) they vaporized the mold after you appeared.
0 Replies