Parents and Santa

aidan

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2010 02:15 pm
@Linkat,
The funny thing about the tooth fairy thing is that I was so PROUD of myself for knowing something before my brother told because I thought I was telling HIM the truth about the tooth fairy. He just looked at me and said, 'You're making me worried for you.' And I couldn't understand why. He still tells that story and says he's relieved that I grew up to show evidence of some sort of brain activity.
Linkat

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2010 02:50 pm
@aidan,
What else are brothers for - huh...
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 03:39 pm
http://pbfcomics.com/archive_b/PBF184-Durab_Inc..gif
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 04:32 pm
Santa.
I believe in him.

In our house he is the physical manifestation of the universal energy to love children, keep them safe and make them happy. Every parent ( well some dont but Im not going for technicality) wants their child to be happy, to feel loved and excited about something in their life.
This energy, this feeling that goes on all year, this thought , it is given a day of the year to become something physical.
chai2

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 04:45 pm
@shewolfnm,
what are you smoking girl?

got any more?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2010 04:57 pm
@shewolfnm,
The sentiment is wonderful. The practice is kind of pointless. Santa isn't the only thing in the world that could bring happiness into a child's life.
0 Replies