Deep manly thoughts....

Eva

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 11:04 am
Sorry. I forgot what thread I was on. Embarrassed
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 11:09 am
Monger wrote:
Small robots that serve cocktails ......

Can they be robotic dogs? Maybe you can retrofit an Aibo.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 11:11 am
When you think about it, fart is mostly art.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 11:23 am
Re: Deep manly thoughts....
..the flatulation proclamation according to cav
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 11:37 am
cavfancier wrote:
If a pile of laudry sits long enough, will it eventually turn into a monster of vengeance that will only do your bidding?

that was my favorite so far! Very Happy ..there've been plenty of times I've worn every piece of clothing I own, including tie dye t-shirts that were hip like eight years ago, before subjecting myself to laundry.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 11:39 am
Jespah, yeah an Aibo that does my bidding (along with the laundry blob) would be sweeet!
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 11:41 am
"..asking for directions is a sign of weakness"
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 01:14 pm
I often sit at work severely distracted by a female colleague's neck, thinking how soft & downy the hair looks around the sides towards the ears, where it escapes from her pony-tail.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 03:15 pm
[size=7]It is sooooo embarrassing to admit that the ad made me laugh out loud. I'm sixty, demure and should be shuddering at the crude insensitivity and juvenile shallowness of the ad. But nooooo, here I sit LMAO.[/size]
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 03:16 pm
;>} Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 03:21 pm
Er - nobody thinks the ad is a bit satirical and witty?
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 03:25 pm
Humor is situational, subjective and to a degree personal, so I can see why others might think the add funny, but I thought it dumb and embarrassing; which is also a situational, subjective, and personal response.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 03:27 pm
I can understand dumb, situational, and subjective, but why embarassing??
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 09:11 pm
Deb, yes--if you can read very small print.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2003 03:21 am
Eva wrote:
I am STILL in marketing/advertising/p.r., and I think the ad is incredibly juvenile.

How old is their target market? I would have thought SUV purchasers were a slightly more mature audience. Durangos are priced around $35,000. Anyone dropping that much money should be relatively interested in performance,
reliability & comfort...not jokes aimed at a 21-yr.-old male. And I doubt seriously whether a female voice-over will make the ad more palatable to the average 35-yr.-old female purchaser either.

So...exactly how will this ad help them sell Dodge Durangos? (Or is the ad exec. just trying to make a name for himself?)

Dahling, don't you know that when mid life crisis hits men, that is when they start finding toilet humor funny !!! Laughing <I speak from experience> Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2003 04:21 am
You don't want to know what I'm thinking for this reason: "Human thought is so primitive it's looked upon as an infectious disease throughout the greater galaxy."

Bonus points if you can name the actor and movie.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2003 04:31 am
Men in Black - Tommy Lee Jones
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2003 07:56 am
Gautam wrote:
Dahling, don't you know that when mid life crisis hits men, that is when they start finding toilet humor funny !!! Laughing <I speak from experience> Twisted Evil

Sweet Gautam, you are not old enough to have a midlife crisis yet!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2003 08:15 am
I'm a guy . . .

I love to scratch in public, belch, fart silently and blame it on the dog, leave the toilet seat up (are your arms broke, you can't put it down?), and otherwise fulfill every negative stereotype cherished by the wimmins.

As for the Durango ads, who in their right mind wants to waste their money on an overbuilt piece of **** like a Durango--or an Explorer, or any of those other ego machines? When i see them, i simply contemplate the prevelance of stupidity among American consumers.

As for mid-life crises, i like nothing better than seeing a middle aged man in a little red convertible, especially if he's with a girl young enough to be his daughter. I like to cut them off in traffice, and then drive very slowly in front of them, changing lanes as necessary so that they cannot pass.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2003 08:26 am
Hoo yeah....blaming farts on the dog is the best....
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 12:33:56