Deep manly thoughts....

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:48 am
Not an experiment cav, it's economizing space.

"Why have BOTH a tooth brush and a toilet brush?"
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:49 am
well in my case I avoid using either one..
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:52 am
Throwing away laundry is easier than washing it... I wasn't goan wear it anyway...

Buy 4 different sizes and you don't have to try anything on. and can do your shopping in 10 minutes..

Beer is an investment..

I don't have time to mentally put her clothes back on.. she'll have to go naked.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 11:09 am
Craven, while we are thinking deeply, why both a sink and a toilet? Once you flush, it's clean water.

Has anyone actually met a stripper who is enrolled in college? It seems they all only peel to put themselves through school. However, when was the last time a stripper discussed Descartes or your financial portfolio during a lap dance?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 11:44 am
Hmm, those subjects don't come up in those situations.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 11:51 am
When half of my hand is missing and blood drenches everything in my vicinity, I tell the wife: "No; it doesn't hurt much."
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 11:56 am
Yeah, edgar, what is it with that? A man can come in the house dripping blood, missing limbs, and if you ask him what happens, he always says, "I DUNNO."
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 12:21 pm
It tastes just as good out of the pan as on a plate.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 12:31 pm
Eating over the sink is what we do to save the planet.. means no need to use a disposable plate..

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery
and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they
might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to
myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come
true than be selfish and worry about my liver."
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 12:39 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Hey- Why only guys????....If I can stretch out my dusting another day, the house won't get twice as dirty.

You see, this is the difference between the sexes. We postpone the dusting for somewhere between a year and a lifetime.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 01:07 pm
Concern for the planet, caring about the jobs of brewery workers, charming procratination, not wanting to bother your wife with a simple severed limb--what's not to love?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 01:22 pm
When it absolutely comes down to clean up or get divorced think bathtub, big enough for dishes, dog and baby all at once.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 03:46 pm
I have too many shoes! Anyone want some shoes?

Do men really think of sex five million times a day? If so, what are they thinking about, specifically?

Craven - wash your dishes in the beer - that way you save the brewery workers, your liver and the planet (no disposable dishes!)

No good ever came of dust bunnies - though there IS a Bunny legend that we came from dust.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 04:09 pm
In your case deb, the dustbowl perhaps, you outback type you Smile

Mould is a living thing, and hippie chicks dig all living things....cultivate mould, and logically, the girl should be yours.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 04:14 pm
NO WAY!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 04:15 pm
Women and mould are mutually inimical lifeforms....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 04:22 pm
True enough, but some wimmins are fond of the baguette, and have a close relationship with yeast. Bakers of the world, I say, in a most respectful, rhyming way.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 04:25 pm
Five million times a day and you're looking for specifics? Better, you should ask what we are thinking of between times.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 04:26 pm
No - no! Give some examples of the 5 million! Is it REALLY 5 million?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 04:28 pm
(And, just in case you think you did, Cav - you didn't really get away with that yeast comment - it has been recorded and may be used against you at a future date......)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/24/2024 at 07:23:45