Deep manly thoughts....

dlowan

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 02:33 pm
Ha!

I roll my own tampons, and kick start my vibrator.

I shave by pulling the hairs out wiv a li'l coiled wire thingy.

Mins be weak.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 02:46 pm
How nice for you bunny, but this thread be about mins.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 02:57 pm
Min without wimmmin be nothin' - or at least scarce.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 03:01 pm
dlowan wrote:
Min without wimmmin be nothin' - or at least scarce.

A fact Pharoah didn't recognize in his treaty to kill all the first born sons of the Israelites, as I remember it from 'The Ten Commandments' with that Jew pretender Charlton Heston. Heston might appear manly to some, but to play a Jew in more than one movie just seems like an unmanly cop-out.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 03:04 pm
I thought he played god?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 03:11 pm
No, that was George Burns.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 03:38 pm
He played GEORGE BURNS??!!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 03:55 pm
I'm buying beer for every man in the house if there be any.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 04:29 pm
Seemingly not.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 04:39 pm
Beer? don't need no stinkin' beer!
give me a shot a tekilla...no make it the whole bottle. And I don't need no frou-frou lime 'r salt neither!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 09:04 pm
Uh oh, does that mean I am a manly man? But, see my profile. I'm a woman who doesn't own a pizza wheely and I have made my own pizza for a bunch of years. I use kitchen shears now, but really the best thing was my ex's shears he took from his drama department, really good cutting shears. I still have them, decades later.
Yes he was sort of thiefy. I tried to influence him. And later we gave stuff to that drama department. But he never gave back the shears.

I on the other hand, the angel, heh, actually mailed, when I was about eighteen, a pillow back to a Las Vegas hotel that we (my dad and me and people on a work project) had stayed at and my dad or someone agreed we could take in the car for the trip. So you know I was uncomfy re the shears.

I suppose I should mail them back, a long time later( we are divorced) to the university, just like I did the pillow package to whatever the hotel was.. I still have them, the third drawer on the left at work, since a local artist has done some works with them as a component.

I think pizza cutting is the perfect thing for them now, decades later. Trust me, they beat a wheelie (ey?) and they beat the ordinary kitchen shears.

Should you wish to look them up, they might be drapery shears, by Zeiss...

Not quite sorry for digression,

back to manly work...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 09:30 pm
WOOF WOOF!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 09:51 pm
Yes, Lassie, you're right - we have to head them off at the pass - before the ycan get over the bridge and warn the approaching soldiers of the ambush we have planned.
Good girl...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 09:54 pm
Lassie?..see this?... lady? Lassie ain't got this equipment...no siree bob's your uncle
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 09:57 pm
Yes, he did.

Oh, were you referring to his genitalia? He had those, too.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 10:16 pm
...all this mens talk sounds like Super Bowl Sunday in my living room... Very Happy
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2004 07:43 am
Shoo, women! Git!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2004 08:31 am
Git yerself.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2004 08:44 am
WOOF! WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF! WOOF WOOF WOOF!

WOOF!

grrrrrr......
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2004 08:48 am
Now wait aminnit heah PD. A manly man ain't scared a no wabbit. She can be our clubhouse mascot...you know, guard the door, bring us liquor, put them coasters down so we don't leave rings on the furniture...that kinda stuff
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/25/2024 at 09:09:43