Deep manly thoughts....

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:02 am
Looking around my apartment, I realize I am a guy, and enjoy pondering deep guy thoughts. These are my thoughts for the day:

If a pile of laudry sits long enough, will it eventually turn into a monster of vengeance that will only do your bidding?

Rather than wash the dishes, would it not be more of a mitzvah to teach them to wash themselves?

Will dust bunnies actually turn into bunnies over time? That would rock...

Vacuum
The absence of matter such as air. A perfect vacuum is a condition that does not exist. I suppose that's why my vacuum sucks...

Feel free to continue.... Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 10,356 • Replies: 263
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:08 am
i tried to get in touch with my sensitive side by asking for directions. the guy I asked was also lost.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:09 am
Ah, manly thoughts. For a minute there I thought you were contemplating the rough uglier sex.

Here goes:

Disposable dishes are way underrated..

Dust adds character...

Jean Claude Van Damn I look good in this pink leotard...
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:11 am
Hey- Why only guys????

What's so terrible about eating leftover chicken and salad for breakfast?

If I can stretch out my dusting another day, the house won't get twice as dirty. So I think I'll go to the gym instead.

So what if my husband's underwear comes out ever so slightly pinkish? I'm not going to do a whole wash for one red shirt.

If I take a few piles of papers, and put them together, won't the pile look smaller? Laughing
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:12 am
If you made up your bed when you got up today, it will still need to be done tomorrow.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:13 am
He's a great cook, nobody makes Kraft Macaroni and Cheese better than he does...
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:15 am
Quote:
Disposable dishes are way underrated..

And given enough time in the sink, every dish becomes disposable...
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:16 am
Why do anything today when you can do it tomorrow?

A man friend told me once that when women ask a man what they are thinking and the man says nothing it is true.

Is that true men can think of nothing?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:18 am
i can't think of an answer to that question
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:23 am
is pepperoni pizza not one of the best cold breakfast foods?

My car may not be faster than yours, but its in front of yours
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:28 am
Quote:
Is that true men can think of nothing?

Yes. And why is it women always think a totally vacant expression somehow indicates animosity toward them? What's up with that?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:28 am
JD, I have it on good authority...that is true.

My husband reads novels constantly. Whenever he finishes one, I ask him what it was about (in case I might want to read it myself) and...he doesn't know. Literally cannot remember the plot or characters as soon as he puts the book down. His excuse is, "I read them for escape." I have always wondered why he doesn't just go sit in a closet somewhere instead. Oh well...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:30 am
If you cut me off in traffic you're a freakin' idiot and should die

If I cut you off in traffic you need to grow up and get over it....
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:30 am
the closet if full of her shoes.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:31 am
there's a closet?
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:35 am
The best sex position is me lying face up... and twenty girls on top
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:36 am
HAH--A woman can't have too many shoes!
Heres's a question to ponder--if I don't get those cute shoes and I have a wedding to go to, it will mean that I will have to do last minute shopping, probably spend much more than I would if I bought the damn shoes today and I'll have much less aggravation. So.....the reason a man can't fit into the closet is because it is filled with emergency shoes for all possible occassions. Just think of the money that has been saved!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:37 am
Oh, Monger, I get it! That blank expression you guys get is just one of those 3-million-times-a-day-sex-thoughts. Right?

Suddenly, it all makes sense. Smile
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:38 am
can the silver spike heel fuk me pumps be left on please? The dress can go........
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 10:40 am
Cramming things into an allegedly 'full' garbage can isn't a crime, it's a physics experiment.

Why get a haircut when it's just going to grow back? Smells like a scam to me....

Why do wimmins keep getting new haircuts? We never notice, you know. Now if you change your foundation....
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Deep manly thoughts....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 12:31:18