HOLIDAY DRUNKS!

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 03:01 am
WE ALL LOVE HOLLIDAY WE ALL LOVE DRINKIN.
but do we love not remembering the holiday after that pardy??
tel me bouwt your experiances with alcohol.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,810 • Replies: 7
No top replies

aidan

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 03:36 am
@angels live,
Does it have to have been on a holiday?

The only two I can remember that I got probably a lot drunker than I should have to the point that I couldn't remember what I did or what happened were the two times I drank unfamiliar drinks and they affected me more than I thought they would.

The first time I was in my first year of college and I hadn't really drunk much of anything to speak of before that but I went to this party and they had this big garbage can full of everclear which is like 100 proof or something and hi-c. Well it tasted just like hi-c (which is this fruity juice drink) and I really liked it, so I just kept drinking it.

Somehow I got back to my dorm and in my own bed and when I got up the next morning and was walking down the hall this girl said, 'I heard you had a good time at the party last night.'
And I said, 'Oh, were you there? I don't remember seeing you.'
And she said, 'No, Anthony said he saw you.'
Anthony was her brother and a friend of mine. And I said, 'No, he wasn't there either - he said he had a date or something.'
And she said, 'He saw you in the bathroom Rebecca,' and started laughing- apparently I'd gone to the bathroom in the mens room and hadn't even realized - first that I was in the wrong bathroom and secondly that there were other people in there- guys - one of whom was her brother, my friend with whom I didn't have the sort of relationship that I'd ever want him to see me pee. He was alright about it though - and he told me I had been very discreet about peeing in the wrong bathroom - but that I couldn't understand why there weren't any doors on the stalls.

I did feel sorry for the guys after that - there was absolutely no privacy for them in their bathroom compared to what's provided for women in girl's bathrooms.
Oh no - well that's the last time I ever drank anything like that to that extent until about 20 years later when I tried cider at a New Year's Eve party. I had been warned that it would hit hard and fast, but I really liked it, so I was just sipping and sipping until apparently I tried to open a screw on wine bottle with a corkscrew and got very frustrated that it wouldn't work. When my friend told me I had done this the next day, I didn't believe it, until I was shown the wine bottle with the screw on cap with a hole punched through it.

So now I just stick to what I know- my limit is two pints of beer or three (small) glasses of wine (with food- that's very important).
roger

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 12:07 pm
@aidan,
Everclear makes 100 proof look like 3.2 beer. Just for your future reference.
aidan

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 12:10 pm
@roger,
Yeah well, that's how much I knew about 'likker' Roger. I'm a small person - a little goes a long way. That's what I'm trying to teach the uninitiated.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 12:13 pm
@angels live,
I can honestly boast about saying I have never drunk so much in one sitting that I have ever blacked out. So, sorry... I have no tell all stories for ya.
roger

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 07:52 pm
@tsarstepan,
I'm sure you would have great stories to tell, if only you had stayed conscious.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 08:03 pm
@roger,
Hardy har har! Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2009 12:23 am
A few Easter Sundays ago. I got the kids up. Got breakfast - they opened up their Easter Baskets and I got them all dolled up...(remember - at the time the twins were 6 and my baby was 3). I had to lead music at church...AND I had to have a dish ready to go to my Mother and Father in Laws house for Easter Sunday Lunch. We had a little white wine with it....well...everyone else had a little. I had a whole bottle. I am a light weight. I spent the afternoon laying on the bathroom floor...and threw up all night long. My in laws call it "The Blessed Holiday". I was a little stressed...I drank a wee bit too much. Razz oops.
0 Replies