How to find out where Osama Bin Laden is living?

Ionus

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 06:58 am
@Setanta,
You have had your head up the arse of books all your life and you want to talk about the real world ? What did you do ? Go shopping ? I told you fuckwit, you get the reference when you agree that if I provide it you leave the forum. In the meantime, you and wilso have lots of showers together, between the two of you you should be able to make one erection.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 07:05 am
Translation: you have no source for that drivel. You're an idiot if you think you can dictate terms to anyone here about their participation. If you were worth the effort (you're not), i'd agree to your idiotic terms, wait for your pathetic attempt to prove what you cannot prove, heap derision upon your idiot pate, and the refuse to leave. You just don't have any grip on reality. You can't control what anyone here says or does, and all your flannel-mouthed bullshit adds up to flinging a handful of electrons into the ether in the deluded belief that you can affect someone with it.

As you provide no evidence for your idiotic claim that Churchill willfully avoided the means to shorten the war, there is no reason for anyone to take you seriously.
Ionus

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 07:11 am
@Setanta,
I understand you are a rote learner and if you say it often enough you may believe it. But no one else will. What happened to "Boss"? He is the butch one and you are the fluffy one...right ?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 07:16 am
No evidence, no credibility. Fling another handful of electrons at me, clown, for all the good that it does you . . .
0 Replies