I don't know what Yahoo is talking about. Here is the *real* top 10 list (according to ME)
1. Battlestar Galactica (the new one. Best series on TV by far)
2. Sarah Connor Chronicles (the only intelligent and stylish sci-fi currently running on TV) (Battlestar Galactica is between seasons).
3. TrueBlood (HBO has lots of good stuff)
4. Heroes (too many plot-lines, but still fun to watch)
5. Boston Legal (William Shatner is twisted)
6. Prison Break (not as good as previous seasons, but not bad)
7. Desperate Housewives (wearing thin, but still decent)
8. House (annoying but mesmerizing)
9. (that's it. everything else sucks)
10. Oh, and then there's that show where contestants run down an impossible obstacle course and fall off things and get bashed with mechanical boxing gloves, that's fun to watch in a car-crash sort of way...