7
   

State Dinner Crashing

 
 
Diest TKO
 
  1  
Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 11:52 am
Apparently I'm out of bounds pointing out that some might be emboldened by this.

T
K
O
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 11:53 am
@Diest TKO,
not at all, but now that's been done and exposed, it's not likely to happen again
0 Replies
 
Merry Andrew
 
  1  
Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2009 01:37 pm
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/12/01/state.dinner.couple/index.html?eref=igoogle_cnn

0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  -3  
Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 03:49 pm
http://boortz.com/images/2009/12/party_crashers_l.jpg
OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 08:55 am
@H2O MAN,
That 's a GREAT cartoon!

Does EITHER of them have any rightful claim in being there ?!
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 09:05 am
@OmSigDAVID,
one of them won an election

for what that's worth
H2O MAN
 
  1  
Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 09:07 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

That 's a GREAT cartoon!

Does EITHER of them have any rightful claim in being there ?!


Neither are qualified to be there.

I noticed a few A2K members have no sense of humor... Laughing
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 09:10 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:
I noticed a few A2K members have no sense of humor... Laughing


okie can't help that, he's a conservative
H2O MAN
 
  1  
Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 09:18 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:
I noticed a few A2K members have no sense of humor... Laughing


okie can't help that, he's a conservative


I noticed a that few liberal A2K members have no sense of humor... Laughing
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 09:20 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

djjd62 wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:
I noticed a few A2K members have no sense of humor... Laughing


okie can't help that, he's a conservative


I noticed a that few liberal A2K members have no sense of humor... Laughing
Thay DON 'T, but in fairness, thay used to, back when W was President. I wonder how thay lost it! ??
0 Replies
 
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 09:21 am
@H2O MAN,
stop calling me a liberal, i hold no political affiliation, and never will

i do however have a great sense of humour
H2O MAN
 
  1  
Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 09:25 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:


i do however have a great sense of humour


I have not yet seen your "great sense of humour".
OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 09:25 am

That 's REALLY a terrific cartoon, I gotta say !!!

I wish I thawt up that caption.


I wonder what will happen when we find his real African birth certificate?

That will be a novelty to American constitutional jurisprudence !
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 09:34 am
@H2O MAN,
that's because you take this politics thing to seriously, it's not that big a deal, politicians and parties will come and go and are not likely to have a huge impact on your life, and if it does, then you (or your timeline) will go down in history


djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 09:34 am
@OmSigDAVID,
and you're right it's a very funny cartoon
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 09:47 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

one of them won an election

for what that's worth
HOW MUCH IS IT LEGALLY WORTH,
if he faked his eligibility to compete?

In other words:
did Obama CRASH the White House (if he is not really an American) ??
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 09:50 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

that's because you take this politics thing to seriously, it's not that big a deal,
politicians and parties will come and go and are not likely to have
a huge impact on your life, and if it does, then you (or your timeline) will go down in history
Will u explain that to the citizens of Russia, Poland, Germany and Cuba ??

and Cambodia . . . coud u move that skull pyramid out of the way?
dyslexia
 
  1  
Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 09:51 am
@OmSigDAVID,
david is a birther? who would have guessed.
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 09:52 am
@OmSigDAVID,
could be, i imagine his reign will be over in two years, so what does it matter, the country was in the shitter, the whole world is, nobody was gonna make it better (or maybe they would have, but it's a moot point), get on with your lives, and on whatever day in november that you guys decide to vote, the next day it will likely all be over, for now, go out enjoy yourselves, it's not a big deal, really it's not
0 Replies
 
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 09:53 am
@OmSigDAVID,
as i stated, they're part of history, more than you and i will ever be

plus generations of those people lived quiet, ordinary lives, **** as they say happens
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 01/20/2022 at 11:55:54