heavenspets

0  
Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 01:43 am
I do remember this show from the 70's. I remembered the theme song and recalled children being shown on the show. My parents adopted my baby brother in 1974, but I don't think he was part of the show. We lived in Kitchener, Ontario, at the time. I need to ask my mom if she remembers the name of it!

Justmeandmydog

0  
Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 12:12 pm
I remember this show as well but not the name of it. I remember now being Dave Duvall and the song All you need is Love. My parents were fostering in the 70s and my mom was on there.

AT MJ

1  
Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 01:30 am
Hi

I was on that show with my 4 brothers and my sister . We were a family of 6 that CAS wanted adopted all together. We were. We were the second time it happend in the history in the Province of Ontario.