heavenspets

1  
Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 01:43 am
I do remember this show from the 70's. I remembered the theme song and recalled children being shown on the show. My parents adopted my baby brother in 1974, but I don't think he was part of the show. We lived in Kitchener, Ontario, at the time. I need to ask my mom if she remembers the name of it!

Justmeandmydog

1  
Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 12:12 pm
I remember this show as well but not the name of it. I remember now being Dave Duvall and the song All you need is Love. My parents were fostering in the 70s and my mom was on there.

AT MJ

1  
Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 01:30 am
Hi

I was on that show with my 4 brothers and my sister . We were a family of 6 that CAS wanted adopted all together. We were. We were the second time it happend in the history in the Province of Ontario.

Mark hope

1  
Reply Tue 25 May, 2021 05:01 pm
I was on that show in 1964 would like to see myself but guess theres no taped sad was taking from my home and adopted my name was leondard mark farmer

Caster60

1  
Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 05:50 pm
I remember being on this show when I was young, was in children's aid society going from group home to group home to foster families. After this show I went and lived with a nice couple in Pass Lake, just outside Thunder Bay.

Paul Rossi

1  
Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 06:16 am
@Tbeaton,
I remember that show when I was a kid. I do remember the song all you need is love. There were 3 of us adopted from different family's. I loved our parents for choosing us. Will love them forever. God rest there soles.

Paul