heavenspets

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 01:43 am
I do remember this show from the 70's. I remembered the theme song and recalled children being shown on the show. My parents adopted my baby brother in 1974, but I don't think he was part of the show. We lived in Kitchener, Ontario, at the time. I need to ask my mom if she remembers the name of it!
0 Replies

Justmeandmydog

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 12:12 pm
I remember this show as well but not the name of it. I remember now being Dave Duvall and the song All you need is Love. My parents were fostering in the 70s and my mom was on there.
0 Replies

AT MJ

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 01:30 am
Hi

I was on that show with my 4 brothers and my sister . We were a family of 6 that CAS wanted adopted all together. We were. We were the second time it happend in the history in the Province of Ontario.
0 Replies

Mark hope

Reply Tue 25 May, 2021 05:01 pm
I was on that show in 1964 would like to see myself but guess theres no taped sad was taking from my home and adopted my name was leondard mark farmer
0 Replies

Caster60

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 05:50 pm
I remember being on this show when I was young, was in children's aid society going from group home to group home to foster families. After this show I went and lived with a nice couple in Pass Lake, just outside Thunder Bay.
0 Replies

Paul Rossi

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 06:16 am
@Tbeaton,
I remember that show when I was a kid. I do remember the song all you need is love. There were 3 of us adopted from different family's. I loved our parents for choosing us. Will love them forever. God rest there soles.

Paul
0 Replies

mercu1952-

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2022 02:33 pm
@ABayer,
Hi
Yes my identical sister and I were on that show as well in the 1960’s.
Where do you think we could get footage of that show with Dave Devall? We were also on the Uncle Bobby’s Show prior to that show.
If you have any idea as to getting a hold of footage please share.
Thank you

Joan
0 Replies

Littlebit G

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2023 09:32 pm
@Tbeaton,
I totally remember that show. I lived in Ontario and we watched it every Sunday when I was a kid. The kids would play and the show would talk to them and ask them questions and stuff, and people could watch and contact the agency if there was a kid they were interested in. My kids think I'm bs'ing them when I tell them about it!
0 Replies