Are you a fit?
Interested in politics and political communication? Have a way with words? Know your way around Facebook, Twitter and the blogosphere?
Put your skills to work where politics, communication and public relations intersect. You will:
• Help manage and track a variety of online (“Web 2.0”) channels
• Build a strategic new media and social media presence
• Contribute content for both traditional and new media
• Get a “foot in the door” and gain valuable experience in one of today’s most challenging and fast-paced public policy arenas " health care
• Communications Knowledge: You have an understanding of integrated communications planning and are good at using tactical tools, e.g. writing for different media, to resolve communications challenges.
• Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
• Innovate: You introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
• Is Accountable: You meet clearly stated expectations and take responsibility for achieving results.
- Minimum Junior-year status toward a four-year college degree
• Knowledge of new/social media (“Web 2.0”) technologies, techniques and tactics
• Strong organizational skills, a gift for writing, and abundant creativity
((Interestingly there is no such thing as McConnellcare, since Republican leaders don't seem to have any ideas of their own))
I am simply criticizing it as an example of the slimy ends that these corporations will use to keep profiting off of the fears of Americans..
I don't know what it is with you. I used the term "Obamacare" as a shortcut, so everyone would know about what I was writing.