Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 12:21 pm
I know this girl who is, in my opinon, being physically & verbally abusive to her son. He is 15 months old and every time he makes a loud screeching screaming sound, like 15 month olds do, she jabs her finger down his throat, gagging him. Which then makes him start to cry and whine. She also calls him stupid & annoying, shes always fed up with him or irratated with him in some way. I recently confronted her about the gagging and she went off on me. So should i call CPS? i means shes doing this in public, in front of everyone. Also hes starting to act out agressively, by biting or hitting. what should i do? thanks.
ebrown p
Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 01:09 pm
Yes. Based on what you observed, I would call CPS.
0 Replies
Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 03:40 pm
I would say you report this to child protective services immediately.

Not only is she already severely abusive, she is escalating.

0 Replies
Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 07:35 pm
Yes, call ASAP.

And tell this excuse for a mother that if she doesn't like it, you'll jam your fist down her throat.

See how she likes that.

0 Replies
Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2009 08:35 am
I agree with what others have said here: please call CPS. That poor baby
cannot defend himself and needs someone to protect him. How old is the mother?
0 Replies

Related Topics

My daughter - Discussion by Seed
acting out or real problem - Question by Bl08791
Tween girls - Discussion by sozobe
Nebraska Safe Haven Law - Discussion by Diest TKO
For Parents - Discussion by shawn1989
  1. Forums
  2. » CPS or not?
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/18/2021 at 01:18:24