Sexiest Man?

Diane

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 09:49 am
Oh yuck!! What an awful wake up call. The only change I would make to your scenario is to remove Trent Lott's wife and put Tom DeLay in her place.

Please, let's get back to sexy men. My imagination is just loving this subject.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 09:52 am
Ugh. I hate Trent Lott, he's too well-groomed for one thing and his politics are so smarmy I don't want to speak of them. Anyway, I was thinking of English Riding Boots.

Gads, what a way to spoil the day. You'd better do something nice now.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 10:10 am
Well, but don't you imagine Trent's buttocks as like unto alabastar?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 10:13 am
Yes....Tom Delay...I just saw that wonderful addition...lovely picture indeed. Might we add Gingrich, in a corner, touching himself while listening to an audio of one of his own speeches?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 10:13 am
And...will I ever be able to get across the border again, I wonder.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 10:39 am
Probably not!!! Very Happy

You've ruined a perfectly good song for me! I'm afraid I may remember that image a while.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 11:22 am
Phoenix:

Are you saying that old Sean can put his shoes under your bed? Rolling Eyes

If he does, who'll be around to help him get up off the floor ?

Drunk
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 11:44 am
Blatham, stop!! I should never have added my two bits, it only encouraged you. I'm putting together a beautiful menu for Thanksgiving and your sick images keep getting in the way. It makes me want to put poison ivy in the flower arrangement and dog food in the stuffing. Get thee behind me--no, better not do that, just stay on your side of the border for the next few days! If you don't, I'll send Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld to have their way with you.
Step back from the computer and think calm, beautiful thoughts. Om, om, om, ommm.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 12:09 pm
I believe Blatham is in a bad mood. His images ARE gross, if however a little bit funny, I must admit. Maybe he's trying to be unsexy for some reason. Naughty, Blatham, naughty. But perhaps he knows he's most loveable when being naughty. Let's forgive him. I think he's likely to recover soon and everybody is allowed a bad day once in a while. And Piffka, I hope you won't let it ruin that song for long. Joe Cocker is too wonderful to loose. Think Joe Cocker with his splendid voice and talent for interpretation when you hear that song and forget about Trent Lott and the rest of that disgusting bunch.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 01:08 pm
New Haven- I would be more than happy to offer ANY sort of help that he might require! Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 01:53 pm
I kneeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww somebody would have to bring up bloody latex!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 01:58 pm
New Haven, I loved your comment about Sean. I could just see him there on the floor beside Phoenix's bed, panting and apologizing in his lovely Scottish accent and, since this would be Phoenix's fantasy, I'm sure she would devise a way to help him save face and save the rest of the night, as well.

Lola, you're right, he is rather cute. What is it about bad boys that makes them irresistable?

(I still mean what I said about Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld; there are limits, you know.)
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 02:13 pm
Yes, just because we happen to have such easy-to-hate politicians doesn't mean you get to rub our noses in it. Uck. spitspitspit

I'm sorry you're in a bad mood though. Can we cheer you up? Let's pick on YOUR Politicians!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 02:14 pm
Hey! Surely in Phoenix's fantasies she is able to keep her men on their feet! - (or whatever..............teehee!)
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 03:39 pm
I think, were I a femme, I'd too go all droopy-drooly over Sean Connery -- very masculated with strong features, great salt & pepper beard (on occasion) -- he's aged extremely well. These other 007's are purely milk toast; none of 'em can walk-the-walk or talk-the-talk, rolling their r's like ol' Sean.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 03:40 pm
Yep, Sean's got it, no doubt about that... Phoenix knows!
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 05:39 pm
I thought Sean was sexy, years ago Shocked ,
when he some hair!

But now! No way is that gent sexy in my eyes!
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 08:23 pm
There are those of us males of a certain age who are extremely envious of Sean Connery. How dare any man age so gracefully??!! Hair? Hair? What's hair got to do with it? If you're looking at the Connery's hairline(or paucity thereof), New Haven, you're lookin' for love in all the wrong places.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 08:30 pm
Merry Andrew. Yeah! Sean Connery looks like he has LIVED!
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 09:20 pm
blatham, head hanging low, feet scrapping the floor, enters.

"I would like to sincerely apologize for conjuring images of Trent Lott's buttocks this morning. We were having a wonderful conversation and some ideas are just too horrible to bring up in polite company. If I'm forgiven, I promise to never mention them again. As a freebie, I'll also toss in a promise to never ever ever vote Republican. Thank you for your kind attention."
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sexiest Man?
  3. » Page 5
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/24/2024 at 08:23:42