Sexiest Man?

blatham

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2002 09:30 pm
Piffka

I'm sorry, but the Mounties and I disagree on rather to many points of social policy. The other ladies' reference to my Mountiness was the original avatar I used which was a particularly stiff-backed Mountie doll (which in turn arose out of earlier abuzz threads). I let him go for an admittedly shallow reason - I know he would NOT have purchased my new book "Everything I Really Need To Know I Learned in Reform School".
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2002 09:31 pm
yikes
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2002 09:52 pm
Double yikes!

I'm sorry I didn't read about your mountie in abuzz. Maybe I'll try to search it out, but... I'm nearly done with abuzz.

At least I have the relief of knowing if I'm visiting Canada you are not likely to be my arresting officer! You did say something as you left a MOST interesting topic yesterday about saving people and doing good or something... doncha remember?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2002 09:52 pm
PIty about the riding boots.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2002 10:00 pm
Piffka no one could arrest such a lovely persona as you. Rather they would ride to your rescue.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2002 10:17 pm
Haha. Thanks Joanne. I'd like to see that!
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2002 10:33 pm
Piffka

I had forgotten that! I do try to right wrongs, but my sense of all that isn't necessarily in line with the boys in red. If you do happen to visit this country and get arrested, I would think it my duty to bust you free. Without boots.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2002 10:39 pm
Ohhh, <eyes fluttering like Nell> My hero!!!

Thanks! I will tell you if this becomes imminent.

But.. no boots? Are you sure????
0 Replies

Matrix500

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 12:27 am
Ben Affleck is okay, but just okay. And, getting engaged to J.Lo...What the hell was he thinking??? As far as eye-candy goes, I'd much rather be looking at Brad Pitt (when he's not at his wife's side, of course). In some of his movies, the man has looked downright fine! I've heard and read interviews he's done, and he does have a working brain and a sense of humor to go along with the gorgeous face and body...all a definite plus! And, he likes dogs...that's always good, too. Yeah, even though he's way too young for me, I think he's pretty sexy...but, quivering like a jellyfish? No...not quite!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 01:08 am
Since sailors have a bride in every port and harbour, I'm really not interested in sexy men.

:wink:
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 05:09 am
This is very disturbing for me. First, Debacle puts me right out there (we have a score to settle, M. deB). And then lavadawn blows my cover. Ah, well, what's a sex symbol to do?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 07:57 am
MA - You know, I thought she was kidding... I don't know why!

That makes you even more so. Oh my!

(Pssst -- Did you tell her about our rendezvous?)
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 08:47 am
Merry Andrew, when I saw Piffka and P&L after their meeting with you in New York, there was a certain glow, a sparkle in their eyes, when talking about you.
Hmmm, next time (and there will be a next time--they've already talked about the next time), perhaps I'll come along as a duenna. I'll make sure they are tucked in early and we can then do the town. Yes, that's the ticket!
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 08:55 am
Merry, I too get all fidgety thinking of you.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 09:00 am
As well you should. ;>}
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 09:04 am
Blatham, what are you doing up so early?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 09:21 am
He's getting ready to save souls and protect the women. That is so sexy.
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 12:55 pm
Ah, well then, lavadawn, you are indeed wondrous lucky. When I first encountered your other ½ on Abuzz, I thought surely, here is a chap entirely destitute of hauteur and totally devoid of those other social niceties that distinguisheth one as a complete ass. Having only interacted-up with Andrew in the form of a few random bytes bouncing amongst the quadzillions which bantter about in cyberspace, I can only marvel at the prospect of actually being saddled with such a rare steed.

The fact is, I had every thought, save one, of putting myself forward for this most dubious of honors, when the bloody Id pipes up to suggest that, due to some ridiculity, conceit would put the cup far beyond my reach. I therefore place-kicked my strong choice for place finisher, to wit, your own true mount, into the spurious fray, on the inside of the raillery.

I heartily wish you and yours the very best results. I myself will be quite happy merely to show ... up, i.e. ... for the presentation of atrophy.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 01:42 pm
Give me Harvey Keitel any day, with or without his clothes, both are preferred.

And Blatham, come clean now, tell the girls about your riding boots.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 02:09 pm
Oh lala Lola now you have mentioned a sexy fellow, that Harvey Keitel is special.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sexiest Man?
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:11:50