Sexiest Man?

dlowan

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 02:25 pm
Teehee - what is a sex symbol to do MA and Mr D?

Why, just as he has been doing!
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 02:37 pm
Whatta todo indeed.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 02:48 pm
If y'all don't know what to do to maintain your sexy status here are some hitns you should ... .
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 03:54 pm
Debacle, I've been singing Back in the Saddle Again, ever since reading your post. I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked, at the thought that lavadawn took advantage of our dear Merry Andrew!!

Yummmm, Harvey Keitel. Yes.

Now about those riding boots...............
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 04:04 pm
And I am saddled with the priceless and invaluable friendship of the inestimable Debacle, to boot. Not that I wish to stirrup any ill feelings here -- I mean, I know we're just horsing around -- but I really think someone should rein in M. deB's enthusiasm. And, again, not to rein on his parade, but his kind words spur me to action. I think Mr. deBacle is no also-ran in the sexiness department (and deportment, as well) and while I have no desire to nag, I suggest he should be considered for the winner's circle and the diadem of roses.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 04:37 pm
MA lets Debacle take the lead. Is he appaloosa his head when he has this advantage? Is equine to act his age or be a mare child? Is he all airs above the ground or will he follow the gait to the winner's circle?
Most important, which of you has the most velvety nose?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 04:50 pm
I think you're all for the winner's circle... in the wit and quip capacity! And isn't that what some of us voted for??? A man with a mind, that's the thing. Diane you've got their number.

Riding boots (sigh) ... those are just spangles on the saddle of life.

Though if Blatham really does have those, well.. I admit, he may pull forward by half a stride.
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 05:35 pm
Andrew, me ol' buckeroo, don't you get all lathered up over this Blatham blatherin'. The mane thing you gotta remember is this -- and you should should say it aloud ever night afore beddin' down -- in the field of horse hockey -- which, don't be mistook, is really what this all berls down to -- you are in your element, non-parallel and unbeatable. And never forget who put you up to this, but flail away, confident that I'm behind you all the way, holding fast my own end.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 05:44 pm
He did also offer to save me from the clutches of any Canajun hoosegow where I may find myself unpleasantly enscounced for crimes I didn't really mean to do, speaking "eh" without permission and the like. That counts, too!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 05:49 pm
who said, eh?

who said riding boots? men in riding boots <swoon>

men in red jackets with riding boots, on horses with maple leaves shaved on their butts

<thud>

save me, Dudley Do-right, save me!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 05:55 pm
Maple leaves shaved on their butts?

Canadans is weird eh,

And B, they is have hairy bums.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 05:57 pm
I'm telling ya, next time they're showing in B.C., I'm there. They used to show at our local fair every other year... what a deelight.

My preference is to go beforehand into the stables and chat with the lads... They're all tall and strong. Their horses all love them and they've got a full tack box of leather.

My god...... THUD is right! <keeling over>
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 06:03 pm
All the women falling down makes me think there is a pathogen afoot.

[action] tip toes out of the topic [/action]
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 06:05 pm
okay..Dudley DoRight, that I could swoon for..the riding boots alone though...gotta be one special guy Wink
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 06:06 pm
Well, Quinn, we aren't that kinky!
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 06:17 pm
Red jackets and boots, is it? Well, nix that ... that deserves "a Harvey Smith" and if you don't catch the drift, well then here ...

http://www.observer.co.uk/osm/story/0,6903,362374,00.html

I was in England at the time and saw it live, at least on the telly ... made quite a stir and created a great new expression in the English vernacular.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 06:25 pm
My goodness. The things we learn from you. This counts... it is definitely points ahead!

I admit, I always did have a hard time determining the difference between the gesture Churchill made... and the other.

Good for Harvey Smith... and riding Mattie Brown, too. A fine day for competition riding.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 06:30 pm
oh yeah, the boots and the jacket...that makes yall less kinky

Wink
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 06:33 pm
Well, heehee, what can I say? A man in a uniform!

Anyway, it's the thought of mastery over the horse that makes it so appealing. Honestly Quinn, have you ever seen the Musical Ride??? It will take your breath away and not give it back 'til its over.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 06:36 pm
Cant say that I have, but, Ill take your word for it! Smile
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sexiest Man?
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:50:19