Sexiest Man?

Debacle

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 06:37 pm
I believe, Piffka, it all depends on whether one is swatting a forehand winner or flailing an out-of-bounds backhand.
0 Replies

Anonymous

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 07:31 pm
sexiest man
Debacle you are a gentleman and a scholar and obviously without hidden agendas or malice which is a rare trait evidently on the internet fasttrack - I salute you sir.

lavadawn
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 07:49 pm
Velvety noses! Yes! The winner is the man with the smarts and humour AND the velvety nose ....... gentlemen - present your noses for our judgment....
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 07:55 pm
What do you mean by velvety?

Soft?
http://www.brabantsdagblad.nl/gfx/gfx_nieuw/kranten/BD/artikelvisuals/893023-54242.jpg

or:

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:fy7TmWlLy2oC:www.islandnet.com/~kpolsson/mugshots/mugs/awb16.jpg

or:

http://server3003.freeyellow.com/gizy/baby-jenny-nose.jpg

BTW Deb, are you related to:

http://www.stuffedark.com/images/bunnybuttercup.jpg
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 08:01 pm
I must, at this point, shatter all fantasies. My closet contains no riding boots. In a pinch, I suppose I could probably borrow some hip waders from a buddy, but that's the best I can offer. Unless hiking boots, my standard footwear, meet a compromised criterion.

But even worse than that, are the events which transpired the first time I went riding. It was grade 9 and I had a new girlfriend named Frankie. She was dark skinned and saucy and very very pretty and she was a horse girl, owning several and riding/showing all over the province. She and another girl we knew offered to introduce me to this activity. I withheld that I didn't much even like cows. We saddled up and mounted. I was so cool through these initial steps that Harvey Keitel, had he been there and witnessing my demeanor, would have surely shriveled in his jodpurs. Out of the barn, down the road we bumpily walked to a huge open field. I remember that the view was very good from that surprising elevation. Then, those two girls did that 'out of the cannon' thing. My horse, as it turned out, had not been adequately briefed regarding the chap on his back, and he thought he ought to try and catch his insane friends. Within five seconds, blatham was yelling "Help! My god, help me now!"

We continued dating for some months actually. Which just goes to prove once more that ladies are a fine gender indeed.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 08:22 pm
Blatham - LOL!

Craven, definitely number three ...that tragically stupid looking bunny is my idiot second cousin, "Bubbles" - we do not discuss her in MY branch of the family.....
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 08:23 pm
Must.. not... tell... about... the ...story... of ...bubbles...
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 08:44 pm
And more's the pity, Blatham... I had such high hopes, first that you'd be a mountie, and second that you could at least ride a horse. Meanwhile, the hiking boots are a good start. That and the humor, which counts so highly.

I think velvety nose #3 may have to be the best so far, though it appears to be a goat.

I fear, Debacle, that you have not witnessed the Royal Canadian Mounted Police doing their musical ride... there is no competition but instead a sheer joy in the controlled power of, what, 36 horses and 36 men (and yes, women), zooming about, all spiffy and such. Bethie knows.

LavaDome -- There are no agendas, hidden or other, nor malice at all. In this peaceful, happy realm we strive only for a few moments of mirth. All in fact are gentlefolk and scholars. Those who are not are pruned at the root. Craven, if you can believe it, is our own RCMP, despite his penchant for bubbles and pink bikinis.
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 08:46 pm
lavadawn, I shan't, and in all honestly, can't, lay claim to the scholarly gent bit, but I do somewhat obsequiously <a fine adverb of Andrew's, BTW; one it has been his wont to waft with graceful nonchalaneity in front of my beery mug> acquiesce to the honesty of intent bit, being keenly lacking in all manner of malice aforethought. For the sad fact is it's only as a measley accessory after the fact that I ask myself why the hell did I say that and not this.

Cheers, and a toast Drunk to your very good health.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 08:49 pm
Piffka,

I have nary a penchant for bubbles as beth can attest! I have been woefully wronged! Ask Beth about the bubbles!

And just between you and me, what's RCMP?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 08:55 pm
Craven! Are you paying attention? Royal Canadian Mounted Police!

...also know as those Musical Rider guys who wear the boots and the red coats... not that I actually for a moment think you have a red coat in your closet. Just, since you are a point of officialdom and have the ring of authority, at least when dealing with this site, I mark the parallel between you and them.

It is not a bad thing.

I had heard something about Bubbles and have seen some photographic evidence which may or may not refer to that to which you have referred. Or are you saying you don't like Champagne???

DIANE!!!!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 08:58 pm
Ahh, sorry for my oversight. The lack of the aforementioned quiver meant I did, in fact, gloss over much.

I love champagne, Deb doesn't. That should put you on the right track. I can't say more but you are right about the photo. I had better stop before deb trys to kill me again.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 08:59 pm
Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 09:29 pm
Have any of you girls seen Harvey Keitel in The Bad Lieutenant? Very Keitel. Love that man!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 09:39 pm
Oh my, this is becoming difficult, but mighty enjoyable.

Craven, number three is pretty close if only the nose had more nobility.

I'll bet Blatham looks adorable in his waders and his story shows that he is a good sport. Definitely swoon material.

Merry Andrew and Debacle are so gentlemanly that they might come in as a tie. Swoonable all.

They all might even be thudable.

A Harvey Smith to each sexy man on the thread. {{{{V}}}}
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 09:53 pm
http://www.uwm.edu/People/gwc/family/bath.bubbles2.gif
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 10:03 pm
So, are we voting for the best, softest nose, to determine the winner? Number three is the winner for me. And all you guys are very very sexy, no doubt about it. Brave, intelligent guys with soft noses and excellent senses of humor.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 10:34 pm
Um, I happen to have seen a picture of Deb in a bubble bath. Very alluring, although just slightly loopy! Craven, you'll be safe for now, Deb will be coming after me for blabbing about the bubble bath.

OK Piffka, I'll break out the champagne (we'll leave Deb in the bubble bath). Here's a toast to scholars and gentlemen, sexy every one.

Time for me to go to bed, perchance to dream.....oh yes.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 10:55 pm
Beth - Love that poem. Perfect!

Diane -- Here's to us all! Cheers and sweet dreams.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2002 09:31 am
Trent Lott wears riding boots. Sometimes, a ten gallon hat. I imagine him up on a chair a la "You Can Leave Your Hat On", his wife in latex, perhaps soundly smacking his buttocks. That's a very erotic scenario, don't you think?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sexiest Man?
  3. » Page 4
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 12:13:36