Frankey

Mon 5 Oct, 2009 07:36 am
You know guys, keeping in mind the economics term “purchasing power of the dollar” I can say for sure that our salaries have been decreasing by the year, i.e. having more cash doesn’t mean you have more real money! We’re becoming poorer and poorer without even noticing it. In the long run it can result in real poverty and devastation!
This stuff is happening just because the money-creation has been ill-regulated for some time. If you look at the chart more closely you’ll see that it started in 1945 with the establishment of Bretton Woods system of monetary management when dollar became unsecured by gold. Well, it’s widely known that the system was initiated by Jews.
Ok, my friends, it’s also an open secret that the FRS controls the infamous money-making process which determines everything and the Feds have been doing it for a long time. But most curiously, the dollar purchasing power (i.e our salaries) has reached its lowest after the Jews have ruled the FRS for more than two decades. Alan Greenspan (a Jew) became chairman of the FRS in 1987! Well, just in case you don’t know yet, Ben Bernanke, current head of the Fed is also a Jew and he succeeded Alan Greenspan in 2006.
Hey dudes, you can’t simply ignore the facts " the longer Jews stay in power in this country the more problems we have! I think we ought to put an end to it, I don’t know how yet, but we ought to, or else we’ll find ourselves in far deeper sh*t than we’re in now!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,006 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

farmerman

Mon 5 Oct, 2009 07:42 am
@Frankey,
Does being a douche bag interfere with your love life? or do your women like dumb bigots?

Where do you live at?

0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 5 Oct, 2009 08:32 am
You're in shallow waters because you're so damned thick, you'd drown in anything deeper than a mud puddle.
0 Replies