Another (*5th or 6th?) San Francisco Meet

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2009 10:33 am
We now have two participants committed for our next San Francisco Meet next March, and I wanted to get some feelers out early enough so people can make plans to attend. Early plans can save on both airfare and accommodations, so we want to see some "will come" and "maybes" to post here on this thread.

Our first job is to set some dates (weekends) that are preferred by most people, so I can make sure I'll be around to show people around the city and its environs. I'm also asking for suggestions on trips outside of the city for people who may stay longer than a few days.

What's happened so often in the past is that people will make commitments to attend, and will cancel at the "last minute." It makes it difficult to select venues depending on how many people will be attending, so please keep this in mind when you make a commitment to attend.

1, 2, 3 - go!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,489 • Replies: 3
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2009 03:07 pm
I'm sure somebody is going to be "signing up" for this meet...
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2009 06:55 am
CI, I'd really like to go, but I need it to be during baseball season. I've been to 19 of the 30 ballparks and I still need both San Fran and Oakland. Maybe next time.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2009 08:20 am
@maporsche,
You and joefromchicago are made from the same cloth; it has to be baseball. LOL joe and I went to see the Giant and Cubs play last Thursday nite; it was a good game. The Giants were ahead at the bottom of the 8th by one run, and then Baker hit a two run HR at the top of the 9th - pretty much giving the Cubs the game.

I'm off to Vietnam this morning, so I want to see some sign ups by the time I get home - Oct 15.
0 Replies