And No matter what its still just your Well, thats just your point of view.Right?

Skeee

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 01:19 pm
So here say it to everyone....Dont just say it to me say it to everyone you said it to me......and lets see

Of course, but it's not some subjective matter of opinion. The majority of the members here just aren't that interested in amateur rap. This is my take on the community and I can't definitively prove it without a lot of effort I'm not willing to put in but I think it's a fact, not just a matter of opinion. Most people here don't come for rap battles.

You are, of course, free to keep trying to engage them with your rap but I think you'll continue to get negative responses or be ignored as a result. I'm just suggesting that there are better places for it, such as the threads where the rest of the rappers here tend to congregate. There you can find people who actually want to rap back and forth.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,455 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 01:38 pm
@Skeee,
So you think your schooling's phoney
I guess it's hard not to agree
You say it all depends on money
And who is in your family tree
Right, you're bloody well right
You know you got a right to say
Right, you're bloody well right
You know you got a right to say
Ha-ha you're bloody well right
You know you're right to say
Yeah-yeah you're bloody well right
You know you're right to say
Me, I dont care anyway!
Write your problems down in detail
Take them to a higher place
Youve had your cry - no, I should say wail
In the meantime hush your face
Right, quite right, you're bloody well right...

Supertramp
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 03:15 pm
I prefer The Beach Boys.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 03:59 pm
@Skeee,
Okay, soooo -- you quoted Robert -- who owns and developed this site and of course has been here longer than any of us -- and was trying to help you out by giving you the lay of the land and, uh, what exactly? You trying to prove it's his opinion that rap doesn't sit well with most of the people here?

{sounds of loud buzzer}

No, that's not correct.

Robert is right, and it is not his opinion. It's a fact. And, er, did you really think no one else could read what he wrote in the other topic?
0 Replies

mm25075

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 04:02 pm
Was gonna say something but alas I don't have anything to feed a drama llama Very Happy
0 Replies

Skeee

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 04:31 pm
nope dont care
roger

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 04:41 pm
@Skeee,
If you had asked sooner, I could have told you the same. It's a pretty good place to talk about cat, dogs, politics, and cooking.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 05:49 pm
@Skeee,
Whats happening kid is that a few people have got your number (You seem to be what is commonly called a "one trick ponie")> So, Robert has enabled this site with a feature on the New Topics que. You will see a thumbs up or thumbs down feature. What I will do hereon is, whenever your name appears, I will merely push the "thumbs down" button and you are gone for good. This is called "COLLAPSING A THREAD".

The only reason I entered this one was the outside chance that you were going to make sense. Obviously not.

RAP TO YOURSELF SONNYBOY
0 Replies