Chic leftist bigotry

boomerang

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 04:24 pm
I'd agree but this appears to be a cut and paste job from some type of publication.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 04:36 pm
Hee hee hee...good on Drewdad for reviving this one and riling everyone up... Laughing
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 04:44 pm
Re: Chic leftist bigotry
Brand X wrote:
October 12, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
by Bruce Walker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Left does not care about bigotry except as a carefully nurtured vice used to create artificial schisms between peoples and to leverage Leftism into undeserved power.

and the bigotry of the extreme right towards anything and everything that is not deemed acceptible to said extreme right wing is not bigotry.

no, my friends. it is LOVE.

right... bruce walker may go and LOVE himself, thank you very much.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 05:54 pm
cyphercat wrote:
Hee hee hee...good on Drewdad for reviving this one and riling everyone up... Laughing

Yeah ;-)

Actually its kinda comforting. Cause its kindof a throwback & it makes you realise where views were abouts coupla years ago - and that the centre of views has shifted since. I mean, someone like Brand X - guy (?) with conservative instincts but not exactly part of the hardcore right - could post something like this and it'd apparently seem relatively run-of-the-mill. Now, you read this screed back and it just seems so totally out there!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 06:21 pm
Goddammit Nimh!

Now I am gonna hafta READ the crap, cos you have made me curious!

Mumbles off...bloody Nimh.....
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 06:48 pm
That's an interesting point, nimh. Comforting. It is!
0 Replies

paull

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 07:40 pm
It all sounds right to me. Blacks are on the democrat plantation until the venture off, and then they are considered oreos and ignorant of their personal history by the democrats who cared for them so well.

Black culture, at this point, consists of jazz, Cosby, MLK, a bunch of dead Panthers, some of whom I knew, great books from the 40's and 50's that no one reads, and an enormous volume of recent rap, movies, and silly TV shows.

In fact, in summary, the black contribution to US culture is.........."that's entertainment".
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 10:48 pm
paull wrote:
It all sounds right to me. Blacks are on the democrat plantation until the venture off, and then they are considered oreos and ignorant of their personal history by the democrats who cared for them so well.

Black culture, at this point, consists of jazz, Cosby, MLK, a bunch of dead Panthers, some of whom I knew, great books from the 40's and 50's that no one reads, and an enormous volume of recent rap, movies, and silly TV shows.

In fact, in summary, the black contribution to US culture is.........."that's entertainment".

Thats true,but only if you exclude G Washington Carver,or Lewis Latimer,or Jan Ernst Matzeliger or Granville T. Woods or Madam C. J. Walker or Garrett Morgan or Otis Boykin.

These are just some of the Black inventors in this country that have made our lives more convenient,safer,and easier.

Before you make a statement as silly as the one you made about black culture and their contributions,I would suggest you do a little research.

http://teacher.scholastic.com/activities/bhistory/inventors/mccoy.htm
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 02:34 am
Or exclude reality....

Shrugs.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 06:46 am
nimh wrote:
revel wrote:
Neither did I. Someone must have been bored or something to dig it up. Maybe all this talk of Obama and racial subjects on other threads had something to do with the renewed interest. I'm still trying to figure out what "count" means.

Nah... the blame for the spate of old threads that was revived the other night goes squarely to this thread... Razz

Oh, that explains it. Are there any more revived unanswered threads?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 07:51 am
Yes, there were plenty!
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 03:53 pm
Drewdad is a hard workin' man. In some definitions of "hard work," anyway.
0 Replies

BillyFalcon

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 10:53 pm
Brand X,
Loosen up a little. I bet you haven't had a self-deprecating belly laugh in memory. Liberals sometimes laugh at some jokes that make fun of Liberals.

Take the conservative Ann Coulter - puhleez. She calls for the execution of all liberals. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Now that's funny isn't it? Something to laugh at.

On second thought, forget what I said.
0 Replies