The Secret Service Is Gonna Whack This Guy

djjd62

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 10:39 am
depending on how things go November 0f 2010

Wed, 02 September 2009 at 3:00 pm
Levi Johnston Slams Sarah Palin " Again!

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2009/09/levi-johnston-slams-sarah-palin.jpg

Levi Johnston is once again dissing her former future mother-in-law (and grandmother of his son) Sarah Palin. Here’s what the 18-year-old told Vanity Fair:

On Sarah putting her career above her family: “Even before she was nominated [for VP] there wasn’t much parenting in that house. Sarah doesn’t cook, Todd doesn’t cook"the kids would do it all themselves: cook, clean, do the laundry, and get ready for school. Most of the time [my ex] Bristol would help her youngest sister with her homework, and I’d barbecue chicken or steak on the grill.”

On Sarah fighting with her husband, Todd, who slept in a separate room during the Republican National Convention: “There was a lot of talk of divorce in that house … times when Sarah and Todd would mention it and sound pretty serious.”

On Sarah asking her daughter Bristol to keep Bristol’s pregnancy a secret: “She told me that once Bristol had the baby she and Todd would adopt him. That way, she said, Bristol and I didn’t have to worry about anything. Sarah kept mentioning this plan. She was nagging"she wouldn’t give up. She would say, ‘So, are you gonna let me adopt him?’ We both kept telling her we were definitely not going to let her adopt the baby. I think Sarah wanted to make Bristol look good, and she didn’t want people to know that her 17-year-old daughter was going to have a kid.”

On Sarah upholding a fake reputation that she hunts and fishes: “She says she goes hunting and lives off animal meat " I’ve never seen it. I’ve never seen her touch a fishing pole. She had a gun in her bedroom and one day she asked me to show her how to shoot it. I asked her what kind of gun it was, and she said she didn’t know, because it was in a box under her bed.”

On Sarah in Alaska following the election: “Sarah was sad for a while. She walked around the house pouting [and] a week or two after she got back she started talking about how nice it would be to quit and write a book or do a show and make ‘triple the money.’ She would blatantly say, ‘I want to just take this money and quit being governor.’ She started to say it frequently, but she didn’t know how to do it. When she came home from work, it seemed like she was more and more stressed out.”
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 10 • Views: 3,010 • Replies: 18
No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 10:42 am
@djjd62,
ooops.

Laughing

that might leave a mark...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 10:45 am
@djjd62,
I read the part about Sarah encouraging them to let her adopt the baby and immediately thought "I bet Andrew Sullivan will be all over this." Sure 'nuff:

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2009/09/things-that-make-you-go-hmmm-ctd.html
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 10:49 am

He appears to be a very disloyal member of the family -- a malcontent.
kuvasz

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 11:00 am
@OmSigDAVID,
The word you are searching for is "Omertà."
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 11:04 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

He appears to be a very disloyal member of the family -- a malcontent.

perhaps they are not worthy of loyalty.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 11:09 am
I don't think that such minor things will bother Palin alot:

Quote:
Hong Kong, 31 August 2009 " CLSA Asia-Pacific Markets, Asia’s leading independent brokerage and investment group, will host the former Governor of Alaska and Republican vice-presidential candidate, Sarah Palin, in her first international speaking engagement outside North America.

Palin will address CLSA clients and delegates in a keynote speech at the 16th CLSA Investors’ Forum to be held in Hong Kong from 21-25 September. Palin joins a list of noted global leaders including Bill Clinton, Al Gore and Alan Greenspan who have chosen the CLSA Investors’ Forum as their platform of choice to reach global institutional fund managers and CEO’s of Asia’s leading listed corporations.
Rockhead

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 11:11 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Inside information, even when not made public, can sometimes be very damaging, walt...
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 11:28 am
@OmSigDAVID,
What family?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 11:50 am
@OmSigDAVID,
he isn't a member of the family, his son is, but he's not

he'll always be attached to them by his son, but at least obama saved from having to marry into the family
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 03:36 pm
What the heck is SarahPAC? The ad on the bottom of the page is for it.

T
K
O
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 03:40 pm
Sounds like Levi is making some dough on this.
Diest TKO

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 03:45 pm
My irony clock is counting down to the moment when Palin complains about personal smears.

T
K
O
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 03:53 pm
@Diest TKO,
tick, tock. tick, tock...
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 04:08 pm
@Sglass,
Sglass wrote:

Sounds like Levi is making some dough on this.

dude's gotta buy pampers Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 04:09 pm
@djjd62,
He's quite an entertaining young man. I always look forward to his latest public 'announcements'.

0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 04:13 pm
Levi hasn't come out about the Gov's youngest child.

I still want to know how McCain found this woman.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 04:26 pm
His diatribe sounds like any teenager's. (especially the part about no one cooking)

Someone's gonna put a sock in it, real soon for him.

He's had his 15 minutes. He's another K-Fed, only without the money.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2009 06:42 am
I have to admit my first thought was, she is (was) the governor of Alaska, don't they have live in staff to do all that stuff?
0 Replies