the bargaining power

Sarah17

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 07:18 am
Which one is correct?
a) the power of customers (the bargaining power of customers) is high because of the existence of the providers' switching costs. (i think it's false)
b) the power of customers is very high because the supermarkets are the main client. (i tried looking for statistics in internet... but no luck... where do people most buy beer? bars, supermarkets...)
c) the power of customers is low. However, the supermarkets are the main customer due to the supermarkets' trademark value.
d) the power of customers is relatively low due to the customers' fragmentation. (maybe true)

ONLY ONE TRUE STATEMENT . THANK YOU VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!! BEST REGARDS, SARAH ([email protected]) if you dont mind, i need to know how you got the answers: references, statistics... because i need to be sure they are accurate. Thank you so much!!!!

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,351 • Replies: 5
No top replies

realjohnboy

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 06:10 pm
@Sarah17,
So, are you ready for your exam tomorrow? You posted 10 questions you wanted us to answer for you. Good luck.
Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 06:13 pm
@Sarah17,
The only statement there that makes any sense to me is (d).

(But you gotta remember I got my undergrad degree in the lib arts more than 40 years ago. Know bubkis about business.)
realjohnboy

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 06:25 pm
@Merry Andrew,
The young lady posted 10 questions she needed answers to by her Wed exam, Andrew. She got no responses. Not surprising. We don't do homework.
I know a bit of sh*t about econ. These questions struck me as rather stupid. But I, like Sarah17, wasn't at the lectures. Maybe we missed something.
0 Replies

Sarah17

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 06:09 am
@realjohnboy,
I hope so... luckily ill pass... thanks;)
0 Replies

Sarah17

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 06:10 am
@Merry Andrew,
Thank you very much for your help Wink
0 Replies