who knows about business?

Sarah17

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 07:10 am
Need to know this to answer the following question:
continous growth = your business grows little by little
discontinous growth = you need to invest a lot of $ to get bigger cause in order to get bigger you need to buy or bild a new factory, new machines...
Q--U--E--S--T--I--O--N:
a) the requirement for discontinuous growth in production protects competitors. (i think its true. since i need a lot of $ to grow, there are less chances for me to grow and competitors feel safer)
b) the requirement for discontinuous growth in production does not protect competitors. (maybe false?)
c) the discontinuous growth in production is not required , but, if it were required, it would protect competitors. (maybe false?)
d) the discontinuous growth in production is not required , but, if it were required, it would not protect competitors. (maybe false?)

ONLY ONE TRUE STATEMENT IN EACH QUESTION. THANK YOU VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!! BEST REGARDS, SARAH ([email protected]) if you dont mind, i need to know how you got the answers: references, statistics... because i need to be sure they are accurate. Thank you so much!!!!

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 804 • Replies: 0
No top replies