Need 2 know the correct answer as soon as possible. Thank u

Sarah17

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 06:46 am
There is only one true statement : a, b, c or d

Consider the following statements regarding the production sector of the beer...
Question 1. (switching costs = sunk costs)
a) the switching costs (due to the bargaining power of suppliers) only occurs with barrel providers. (I dont know if this one is true)
b) the switching costs are found in all formats of consumption. (this one is false because question c) is false)
c) the switching costs are only found in beer bottle or can. (false cause anyone can provide you cans and bottles)
d) the switching costs are not found in any format of consumption. (if question a) is false this one is true)

REMEMBER: ONLY ONE TRUE STATEMENT . THANK YOU VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!! BEST REGARDS, SARAH ([email protected]) If you dont mind, i need to know how you got the answers: references, statistics... because i need to be sure they are accurate. Thank you so much!!!!

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,223 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Stugotz

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 09:25 pm
@Sarah17,
If you feed a man a fish, you have provided a meal for him for one day, if you teach a man how to fish, you have provided him food for life. Hope you gets this meaning
0 Replies