just going by the general definition of clap
didn't miss a thing, i get the metaphysical masturbation of the statement, i just find it pointless
"verb (used with object)
1. to strike the palms of (one's hands) against one another resoundingly, and usually repeatedly, esp. to express approval: She clapped her hands in appreciation.
2. to strike (someone) amicably with a light, open-handed slap, as in greeting, encouragement, or the like: He clapped his friend on the back.
3. to strike (an object) against something quickly and forcefully, producing an abrupt, sharp sound, or a series of such sounds: to clap a book on the table.
4. to bring together forcefully (facing surfaces of the same object): She clapped the book shut.
5. to applaud (a performance, speech, speaker, etc.) by clapping the hands: The audience clapped the actors at the end of the act.
6. to put or place quickly or forcefully: to clap a lid on a jar; She clapped her hand over his mouth. They clapped him in jail.
7. to make or arrange hastily (often fol. by up or together).
"verb (used without object)
8. to clap the hands, as to express approval; applaud: After the audience stopped clapping, the tenor sang two encores.
9. to make an abrupt, sharp sound, as of flat surfaces striking against one another: The shutters clapped in the wind.
10. to move or strike with such a sound: She clapped across the room in her slippers.
so under the definition of clapping, it could be one hand striking another object
stick that in your mantra and smoke it