Low Hanging Fruit Begets More Of Same. And if A Buck Can Be Made, What The Heck??

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 12:30 pm
this fine fella came strapped up for a meaningful dialog with the president on the merits of Healthcare Industry Reform.

his views on Healthcare Reform are both bold and refreshing. let's listen, shall we?

such an inspiration! insightful! no, seriously... i never would have thought that a topic like Healthcare Reform could be so all engrossing. but William made it so exciting.. well, gosh, i forgot that we were even talking about a HealthCare Reform townhall.

yes, a fine leader for our youth. for example, check out this young fella. he has taken the words, wit and wisdom of William Kostric and combined them with the lingo that all of the "hip" kids at his middle school use. "oh my, yes, dog. i too enjoy o p p !"

for shizzle, my boy be spittin' da straightup on Healthcare Reform. free style it, li'l homey!

unnghhh!! straight outta Bedroom, muthaf@*ka!

obviously, these gentleman have put many hours of hard thinking into this whole Healthcare Reform thing.

but where, we you may ask, do they find the kind of really in depth information on Healthcare Reform? certainly not from the MSM.

well, our team of investigators turned up the following clue. if you peruse the bottom of Patriot William's "water the tree" sign, which of course refers to our compassionate "watering of the Tree of Liberty From Poor Healthcare", you'll notice that it has been provided by the thoughtful folks at Republic Magazine.

and here you can experience what Republic Magazine is really all about!! and best of all, it's a family business!!!

man! that was just so caring. so concerned for the welfare of those that can't get up and out to spread the word. we can just send the magazine some money!!

ya know, for a moment there, i thought the channel had changed on me and i was watching Paul and Jan Crouch or something!

by the way.. that reminds me...

the folks that told good patriot William that he and his sidearm were welcome to have meaningful discussion with the president at his Healthcare Reform Townhall, on their private property was a church.

i can really sleep better knowing that guys like William Kostric are on the Healthcare Reform case. how 'bout you?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 867 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 12:36 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
Scary. Scary as ****.
0 Replies