John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 01:53 pm
John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

Book he authored in 1977 advocates for extreme totalitarian measures to control the population

Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A "Planetary Regime" with the power of life and death over American citizens.

The tyrannical fantasies of a madman? Or merely the opinions of the person now in control of science policy in the United States? Or both?

These ideas (among many other equally horrifying recommendations) were put forth by John Holdren, whom Barack Obama has recently appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology -- informally known as the United States' Science Czar. In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:

• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.

Continue to read:
http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 874 • Replies: 5
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 02:00 pm
Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed

i've always assumed this may be the case
contrex

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 03:50 pm
@djjd62,
In "Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment" after discussing the possible role of a wide variety of solutions to overpopulation, ranging from voluntary family planning to enforced population controls, he and his co-authors recommended the use of milder methods of influencing family size preferences such as access to birth control and abortion. A bit different. I have actually read the book. Written 32 years ago.

I'd like to sterilize those birther nuts, with some rusty tongs, but that's personal not ecological.

0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 10:40 pm
I guess the name of this game is"keep flinging **** against the wall and some of it will eventually stick.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 03:04 am
How effective has the one child only program worked China?

Sometime back I remember reading that Chinese women were abandoning baby girls creating a large orphan population. I just don't know what the statistics are on this one.

It's a very scary prospect.
saab

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 04:52 am
@Sglass,
China has 40 million more boys than girls. In the countryside this is a real problem as there are too many one person households to work a farm.
'There are villiages without any children.
In the cities the one child per family gets spoiled.
Normally the birthrate is 103-107 boys per 100 girls worldwide.
In China it is 119 boys per 100 girls
Every year about 7 million children are aborted. 70% are girls.
In some ways the system has worked in the cities but certainly not in the countryside.
0 Replies