Lieberman vs. Bush

McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2003 09:09 am
Hitlary will never be president of the US. My bold prediction.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2003 09:25 am
McGentrix wrote:
Hitlary will never be president of the US. My bold prediction.

Yeah! Just a few years ago, rash conservatives were predicting that no person would ever be elected president of the United States without the blessings of the conservatives.

Then Bill Clinton showed these boobs just how wrong they were.

And showed it again by being re-elected.

I'd love to see Hillary run.

I'd vote for her in a second.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2003 12:32 pm
a month or so ago there was a biographer who published a book on the life of Eleanor Roosevelt who was interviewed on NBC and was asked to compare Eleanor to Hillary, she stated that while there are some similarities she noted that Eleanor was a liberal.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2003 11:29 am
The US is not ready for a woman president yet. Much less a woman democrat. I predict that either Dean or Clark gets elected in 04 and Hillary will not be in the 08 election and she will be too old and shrewish for the 12 election.

Not that she isn't too old and shrewish now, it's just that she will be WAY too old and shrewish in 2012.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2003 12:09 pm
Wow! If Hilary is "old and shrewish," just think what Barbara Bush must be. Satan's sister?
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2003 02:05 pm
plainoldme
She has already achieved the ultimate in being Satan's mother. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2003 09:27 am
au1929 wrote:
plainoldme
She has already achieved the ultimate in being Satan's mother. Evil or Very Mad

Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 04:43 am
Quote:
Coal Gets Renewed Attention
Sen. Joe Lieberman has recommended the launching of "an urgent, national program to find new ways to use one of our oldest resources: coal" in a speech to the Resources for the Future earlier this year (2000)

So far for sustainability. Not very intelligent, Joe.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 05:16 am
I went for neither, because Dubya is scary, Lieberman has dealings with Jerry Falwell, and I'm Canadian, and can't vote anyway.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 06:36 am
Lieberman will never get enough Dem support to run. He is not in the mainstream. Plus, he has a loser image now. Plus, he is a Republican trojan horse. No need to worry at all about it.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 06:40 am
Drudge said last night that he'd just heard Clark and Lieberman have withdrawn from the Iowa primaries.

I think Clark is without merit and Lieberman has tossed away the credibility that he had -- I wish they'd get out of the race altogether.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 06:42 am
They're out. http://www.guardian.co.uk/uslatest/story/0,1282,-3284756,00.html
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 01:20 pm
Who will get your vote, Tartarin?

I think Clark might be the right man on the right spot to clean up the overly paranoid National Security Council and the only authority able to cut down that horrendously high defense -- read attack -- budget. The US are a military nation at this point, driven by corporate lobbies who need wars for profit. That being, in my opinion, the biggest threat to international pacification, I think Clark is the best placed to exploit his military credibility and put some common sense back into the American war lobbies.

Plus, he's pro environment.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 01:36 pm
At This point my vote would go to Kerry or Clark. The rest IMO are simply cluttering up the landscape.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 03:07 pm
Wolf, I 've heard and read descriptions of Clark which make me believe that his integrity is paper thin, that his decisions are based on what's best for him at any given moment. Not a statesman, just an ego pushing for office.

Curious about Kerry. I quite liked him, in a fellow-New-Englander spirit. But now he seems to be lacking in independence and guts. That's because (I think) there are three candidates who are more independent and courageous and forthright. Kerry seems to hedge, stay safe. I'd like a president who isn't worried about losing himself in service to the country.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 03:12 pm
I would vote for Clark and Kerry (because of his expertise with CIA crime & corruption), if only I would rest assured that my vote would be counted.

Unfortunately, voting fraud is the new CIA project, and it's being exported all over the globe.
0 Replies