Totalitarianism

Amigo

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2009 08:59 pm
This has always been my main interest. I am an existentialist.I believe totalitarianism (in a failing faith) is the end of history for mankind. It is his evolution and therefore a kind of justice.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,614 • Replies: 23
No top replies

fresco

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 12:24 am
@Amigo,
Possibly interesting but can you flesh that out a little ?
What do you mean by being an "existentialist" ? There are several interpretations of that word. Also the sweeping statement "end of history for mankind" is somewhat nebulous !
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 01:59 am

Communism = totalitarianism in its purest, most pernicious essence.
Amigo

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 02:59 am
@fresco,
Quote:
What do you mean by being an "existentialist" ? There are several interpretations of that word. Also the sweeping statement "end of history for mankind" is somewhat nebulous !

Francis Fukuyama introduced me to the idea that man as a mass of people (the masses) are approaching somthing definitive in an ideology/method of Governance. Fukuyama feels liberal democracy is the final outcome but I say totalitarianism is next or inevitable end.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_End_of_History_and_the_Last_Man

My own application of "existentialism" is that man is deficient as a whole to defend his "natural right" and therefore not intitled to it and subject inevitably to totalitarianism.

No, I know I did not really give you an answer.
Amigo

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 03:04 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:

Wrong David! totalitarianism is totalitarianisms purest most pernicious essence. It is both communist and capitalist, it is by any means. I firmly beleive you will come to give this idea some credit.
fresco

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 03:07 am
@Amigo,
I think what is true is that there is convergence of communications and globalization of technology. However that does not necessarily imply autocratic governence as implied by the word "totalitarianism".

I also think "natural rights" are a myth.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 03:27 am
@Amigo,
David wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Wrong David! totalitarianism is totalitarianisms purest most pernicious essence.

We learn nothing from tautologies.

Quote:

It is both communist and capitalist, it is by any means.
I firmly beleive you will come to give this idea some credit.

Communism has the most infamous history of the most thorough going
totalitarianism since life on Earth began.

By its nature, capitalism is not totalitarian.

David
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 03:29 am

What did u think when communism went out of business
on Christmas Eve of 1991 ?

How did u feel on that date ?
Amigo

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 06:55 pm
@fresco,
Quote:
I think what is true is that there is convergence of communications and globalization of technology. However that does not necessarily imply autocratic governence as implied by the word "totalitarianism".

I think all empires failed because they could not stop revolution. But that every empire/government is (and was) on it's way ultimatley to totalitarianism, but lost control.

Government can study people and revolution in what I will call (off the top of my head) Totalitarian sociological design.

It is the alpha male in us that leads to totalitarian government. The alpha male is the autocrat. It exploits the contradition in both left and right ideology while it is neither. It gets it's energy from the willingness of the left and right to defend and commit what is wrong in themselves to the others cost or lose of rights and energy. The Totalitarian is the middle man and collects and works off this energy.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 08:35 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:

I didn't feel nothing but it is far better to exploit Christmas then to make it illegal. Don't supress the people, let there energy work for you. If they want Christmas....sale it to them.

"This is Christmas...be a good American Christian and buy it from us."
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 02:39 pm
@Amigo,
Amigo wrote:

Quote:

I didn't feel nothing but it is far better to exploit Christmas then to make it illegal.
Don't supress the people, let there energy work for you.
If they want Christmas....sale it to them.

"This is Christmas...be a good American Christian and buy it from us."

American citizens were not involved
in the decision to end the existence of the USSR on the indicated date.

David
Amigo

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2009 02:52 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
"By nature capitalism is not totalitarian"

Wrong.

To collect the optimum surplus value (money made from others labour, labour is property) The capitalist must use violence to take the workers property by force.

The capitalist that negotiates a fair wage with a worker will collect far less surplus value then the capitalist that makes the worker a slave through methods of violence, control, terror,etc,etc. So the first capitalist that nogotiated with the worker (free market) is put out of buissness and the capitalist that refines totalitarianism is the winner. The free market is bad for surplus value and therefore bad for the winning capitalist.

That is why America trains death squads at the the WHISC or the School of the Americas. So we have a slave labour force to collect the most surplus value. There labour is there property stolen (because they are out gunned) and turned into our profit. When they try to start a labour movement we call them "COMMUNIST" and you, David are inlisted to help do to others what you would not have them do to you. This is the oppisite of the beatitudes.

So are we decieved or are we hippocrites?

There is no logical arguement against this because I am telling you the TRUTH. THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE....but make you painfully responsible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Hemisphere_Institute_for_Security_Cooperation

0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2009 03:19 pm
@OmSigDAVID,

Matthew 6:24

"No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Matthew 7:13-27

15 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.
19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2009 04:33 pm
@fresco,
Quote:

I say the "convergence of communications and globalization of technology" are what past empires did not have to achieve their natural course to totalitarianism whitch was interupted by revolution. But now government has the means to evolve past revolution into totalitarianism.

totalitarianism vs. natural law

http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/society/A0835000.html

If our civilisation became exstinct with all its records. I think Natural law would be reinvented. Why? Where does it come from?

In the end we will not defend it or recognize it (as it may not even exsist) and our evolution will be totalitarianism and thus the end of history or the only true epoch making all other events actions or reactions to this end.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2009 10:38 pm
@Amigo,
Amigo wrote:

Quote:

I think what is true is that there is convergence of communications
and globalization of technology. However that does not
necessarily imply autocratic governence as implied by the word "totalitarianism".

I say the "convergence of communications and globalization of technology"
are what past empires did not have to achieve their natural course
to totalitarianism whitch was interupted by revolution.
But now government has the means to evolve past revolution into totalitarianism.

totalitarianism vs. natural law

http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/society/A0835000.html

If our civilisation became exstinct with all its records.
I think Natural law would be reinvented.
Why? Where does it come from?
That woud return us to the state of Nature,
as per John Locke. Presumably, the same dynamics
woud yield similar results.

David
Amigo

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2010 06:27 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Are they or were they good results? I'm taking notes.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2010 06:43 am
@Amigo,
Yes
Amigo

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2010 07:02 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Will you provide excerpts of John Locke?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2010 07:38 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
John Locke.
David

http://mattsoncreative.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Lost-Poster-011.jpg

cool
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 10:02 pm
To be perfectly honest I don't even know who the **** John Locke is.

It's some early American dude right? Rights in government right? I really don't know.

BUT! I will tell you this....I will pretend to know, Let alot of time lapse in whitch I intend to look him up and THEN!!! Come back and hope everybody forgot.

This is natural, No?