Not the same recipe, I know (this one's from years ago) but still looks pretty good! :
Portuguese seafood rice
A big-flavoured, soupy Portuguese dish brimming with thick fish fillets,prawns and chorizo.
* 600g ling or blue-eye fillets, skinned
* 4 tbsp olive oil
* 8 raw prawns, unpeeled
* 1 onion, halved and sliced
* 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
* 1 red capsicum, finely chopped
* 2 chorizo sausages, sliced
* 2 large tomatoes, chopped
* 1.2 litres hot vegetable or fish stock
* 400g risotto rice
* 1 tsp Spanish paprika
* 2 bay leaves
* Sea salt and pepper
* 2 tbsp torn flat parsley leaves
* 1 lemon, quartered
Cut the fish into bite-sized chunks. Heat half the olive oil and fry the fish and prawns until just-cooked. Remove and season well. Add the remaining oil and fry the onion, garlic, capsicum and chorizo for 10 minutes, stirring well.
Add the tomatoes and stock and bring to the boil. Add the rice, paprika, bay leaves, salt and pepper, stirring well. Reduce the heat to very low, cover and simmer for 20 mins until the rice is cooked but still wet and soupy (add more stock or water if not). Add the fish and prawns and heat through for 5 mins.
Scatter with parsley and serve in warm pasta bowls, with lemon wedges.