Thu 18 Jun, 2009 10:01 pm
Dear greek language expert, could you spell out, in greek, the seven sayings that Jesus spoke while on the cross?
1. Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. Lk. 23:34
2. Truly I say to you, today you shall be with me in paradise. Lk. 23:43
3. Woman behold your son, ... behold, your mother! Jn. 19:26
4. My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Mt. 27:46
5. I am thirsty. Jn. 19:28
6. It is finished. Jn. 19:30
7. Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit. Lk. 23:46
Thank You Very Much!
I am not the Greek expert, but I can refer you to a website where you can
search for passage in Greek by chapter and verse.