Embarrassed Nope. Nothing.
Reyn

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 02:55 pm
@edgarblythe,
What about if a "ghost" gave you one of these? Would you believe then? Laughing

http://janeheller.mlblogs.com/Stooges-%20Eye%20Poke.jpg
Letty

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 02:57 pm
I have been doing some research on energy. I don't think we mean ghosts like ones that go Boo, but a type of sensing things.Aren't the Irish supposed to be fey?
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 03:03 pm
@Reyn,
Nyuk nyuk.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 02:12 am
@Letty,
is that why I see ghosts Letty because i'm irish.
Letty

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 06:20 am
@Sglass,
Faith and begorrah, seaglass, I should have know that. Razz

Check out the Fey family crest.

Another interesting aspect of the unexplainable. For some reason, my father wanted a wake, so we sat up all night. My sister's adviser (who knew Dylan Thomas) explained about the epicanthic fold and after chasing beer with martini's ended up saying, "the thing of the thing".

The next day, as we followed his coffin to our family graveyard, the heavens raged and the wind blew as if in protest. Daddy had found his dog in a snow bank, barely alive with frost bitten feet. He named him snowball. Talking about goose bumps, we suddenly heard a long and eerie howl from somewhere. The next morning, snowball was found dead in a snow bank.
Foxfyre

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 10:40 am
@Letty,
Oh wow Letty. Be sure that is written down for your posterity. A story like that should never be lost.
Letty

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 10:46 am
@Foxfyre,
Foxy lady, all my family knows via oral history, but you are right. It needs to be written.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 10:51 am
Our ghostly visitor has been actively lately. Someone moving about in a room upstrairs, for example, when everyone in the house (includig the cat) is downstairs. Etcetera.
Foxfyre

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 10:57 am
@Merry Andrew,
Well I hope it is interesting and entertaining rather than 'scary' MA. Ms. Baird seems to be unusually active here lately too, though yours sounds much more likely to be a haunting than ours. We recently had the house repainted inside and are still not put back together with stuff in boxes etc. still stacked around here and there. So we hear little crashes and rattling in the night. Is it just stuff shifting? Or her worrying about her house being all messed up?

The only thing that is curious is that there was the same kind of phenomenon right after we had the carpets cleaned last.
High Seas

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 11:01 am
@Merry Andrew,
That clinches it, Andrew - the ghost is the "hot woman" sending you all those steamy PMs, your cat is a revenant, and the A2K women are innocent. Well, most of them, at any rate <G>
Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 11:01 am
@Foxfyre,
Quote:
Well I hope it is interesting and entertaining rather than 'scary' MA.

Oh, nothing scary about it at all unless one happens to be that easily scared. This 'ghost' appears to be shy. Its rummaging about upstairs while people are downstairs is typical -- mustn't get in the way and make onself obnoxious.
High Seas

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 11:02 am
@Merry Andrew,
Never mind where the people are - where is the computer, upstairs or downstairs?
Letty

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 11:04 am
@High Seas,
In his lady's chamber, High Seas. Razz
High Seas

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 11:12 am
@Letty,
Letty - et voila, we have a solution! Elementary, my dear Watson....Smile
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 11:30 am
@High Seas,
Quote:
Never mind where the people are - where is the computer, upstairs or downstairs?

Downstairs, in a room directly underneath the master bedroom where, in fact, the 'haunting' I just referred to occurred. In point of fact, I was at the computer when I heard the moving about overhead. There was no one in that bedroom. No living thing, I mean.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 11:36 am
@Sglass,

It sounds like u don 't need an anti-ghost gun.
High Seas

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 11:40 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

It sounds like u don 't need an anti-ghost gun.

How on earth did I miss that new model?! David, we must meet again (perhaps with the charming group at dinner last time?) so you can explain to me how the "anti-ghost gun" works. Btw, in case you don't know it, Andrew is a fellow guns and ammo expert - and artillery also, I believe.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 11:45 am
@High Seas,
excuse me my cat is not a revenant. he is a pure bred Hawaiian poi cat with a knot in his tail that chases dogs. Claws loves the ghost.
High Seas

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 11:47 am
@Sglass,
Seaglass - none of these attributes would stop the cat from being a "medium", surely?!