Sarah Palin thinks David Letterman is a meanie and a creep

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 06:01 am
@Yankee,

The entire episode was probably a smoke screen that kept the public's attention away from things that really matter
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 06:02 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:
kickycan wrote:
I wanted to ask one more question about Palin's and her husband's response to these jokes, then I'll leave it alone.

If they were jokes about statutory rape, and that was one of the main things that upset her so much, then why did she gleefully and joyfully welcome the rapist who knocked up her daughter Bristol into her family last year? Is he not a degenerate sicko too?

How was Levi Johnston a rapist???

Without defending or subscribing to Kicky's thesis here, i suspect (and it should be clear from what he wrote) that he is accusing the gentleman of statutory rape. Given that i don't know what the ages of the participants were at the time that the lady became pregnant, i personally have no comment on the matter.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 06:10 am
@Setanta,
kickycan wrote:
Is he not a degenerate sicko too?

No. She is not.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 06:22 am
@Setanta,
interesting, I dealt with a case of "statutary rape" as a child protection worker. The basic elements were that an 18 yr old male had consensual sex with his 17 yr old girl friend. My position was based on the informal department guideline of "four years difference of age" but the girl's mother bypassed child protection policy and filed with the D.A and the 18 yr old was convicted and sent to prison for 5 to 7. When he finally got out of prison and the girl was emancipated from her mother, they married. The girl was anglo-white and the boy was mexican.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 06:29 am
Waterboy's grip on reality seems tenuous at best.

Dys, our own Rapist Boy (a.k.a. Hawkeye) was ranting on in his typical manner about how unfair it is that he cannot approach any adolescent girl with his "if they're old enough to bleed, they're old enough to breed" attitude, whining about age of consent laws--so i had a look around the internet. It appears that your departmental policy is consonant with many (perhaps most) state laws. In many states, that 18 year old would not have been liable for a charge of statutory rape, and at most could have been charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. It is a shame that that young man had to go through that, and one does tend to suspect that his situation was exacerbated by his ethnic origin.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 06:37 am
@Setanta,

What's your mental malfunction Setantass?

he/she... it doesn't matter - the story is fluff and nothing more than a distraction.
That and I hadn't had my coffee yet Wink
Setanta

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 06:51 am
In addition, if you want to quote Kicky, and respond to what he has written, you could do better than to quote my post. Of course, that would involve the unlikely event that you would actually read and understand other people's posts.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 06:57 am
@Setanta,

Setantass, if you think I care about what you think or say... you are wrong.
Of course this means nothing to you because you have an over inflated sense of self worth.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 06:57 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

What's your mental malfunction Setantass?

he/she... it doesn't matter - the story is fluff and nothing more than a distraction.
That and I hadn't had my coffee yet Wink
running low on OxyContin?
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 07:00 am
@dyslexia,

Are you holding?
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 07:11 am
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

OxyContin?

I was told by other A2K members that you were the best source for OxyContin and that you will sell to anyone.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 07:12 am
@H2O MAN,
yes, if i can get a refill I might vote republican and join the kkk.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 07:54 am
@dyslexia,

I'm sure all that would make all of your boyfriends happy
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 08:27 am
@dyslexia,
You got it backward. The troops are fighting for Letterman's freedom of speech.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 08:48 am
@Advocate,

Our warriors are fighting to protect all of us - including those of you that refuse to support their effort.
Gargamel

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 09:02 am
But they are fighting extra hard for the Water Softener Community.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 09:10 am
@Gargamel,

As well they should and I thank them.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 03:47 pm
@Setanta,
If they are "experienced" - 15 and 16 year olds can't get a charge in OK either. I remember a case a long time ago (wouldn't work now) where a young lady was trying to get her father charged and it wouldn't stick cause he had raped her in the past. Thank goodness those days are over!
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 05:24 pm
@BillW,

You have experience with experienced 15 and 16 year olds?
Have you introduced yourself to all of your neighbors yet?
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 05:53 pm
@H2O MAN,
Unfortunately, Bush had our warriors working very hard in a war entered on false pretenses in order to seize the country's oil. Bush should be tried as a war criminal, and to pay damages to our warriors or their survivors for their deaths or injuries.