Sarah Palin thinks David Letterman is a meanie and a creep

parados

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 07:21 am
@Debra Law,
That's funny Deb. The funniest part is by simply signing up to monitor the website you are signing their letter to be sent to CBS.

I wonder how many times David Letterman and Mickey Mouse will sign that petition. Simply using one of the many no spam email sites you can sign up as many times as you want using as many fictitious names as you can think of.

I wonder if I could get more signatures on a "firejohnziegler" website.

Gargamel

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 07:22 am
Should conservatives be complaining, or defending Palin, when she couldn't possibly be happier to temporarily relevant again after tailspinning toward oblivion since the day after election day? Oh, she was "angry" at Letterman, but her ire was political.

So is yours. And my answer to you is: run a better candidate next time, bitches.
parados

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 07:23 am
@H2O MAN,
Gosh.. are you really arguing that Letterman NEVER joked about Clinton and Monica?

He still pulls out those jokes now and again and has for the last 10 years. No protests over that to get him fired.
Setanta

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 07:24 am
@Gargamel,
You crack me up, Boss, quite frequently . . .
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 07:30 am
@parados,

Everyone still jokes on both of them and when did Lewinsky ever run for office?

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 07:31 am
@Setanta,

Are you saying that the liberal media is not a liberal tool used liberally by liberals and liberal supporters?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 08:33 am
@H2O MAN,
Hey squirt...... there goes your argument about how the liberal media would see Letterman was fired for joking about a liberal....

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 11:08 am
@parados,

OMG!, the walking sperm bank thinks he just made a big point... poor, pitiful parados missed the mark again.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 01:55 pm
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

Should conservatives be complaining, or defending Palin, when she couldn't possibly be happier to temporarily relevant again after tailspinning toward oblivion since the day after election day? Oh, she was "angry" at Letterman, but her ire was political.

So is yours. And my answer to you is: run a better candidate next time, bitches.

Do you really think this a Palin publicity stunt?

She doesn't have an election coming up at home or anything, does she?

Or are you seriously thinking she's trying to keep her name in the media because she thinks she has some sort of chance in 2012?

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 02:05 pm
@dlowan,
dlowan wrote:

Do you really think this a Palin publicity stunt?

Nope.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 02:23 pm
We now have the employee of the Tennessee legislature who circulated a racist e-mail. It in essence pictures Obama as a spook. The question arises whether such a person, paid with taxpayer funds, should retain her job. Her superior punished her by putting a reprimand in her personnel file. This is a tough question; i. e., do you destroy someone's career for sending out such an e-mail.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 02:36 pm
@Advocate,

Do you have a joke for this? Maybe Letterman will use your joke...
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 02:52 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

That's funny Deb. The funniest part is by simply signing up to monitor the website you are signing their letter to be sent to CBS.

I wonder how many times David Letterman and Mickey Mouse will sign that petition. Simply using one of the many no spam email sites you can sign up as many times as you want using as many fictitious names as you can think of.

I wonder if I could get more signatures on a "firejohnziegler" website.

The reactionaries have nothing better to do than to terrorize those who advertise on CBS and threaten boycotts if advertising is not withdrawn. They are claiming victorious results from their email campaign to destroy Letterman.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 02:52 pm
@Gargamel,
People stopped giving a **** about Palin 7 months ago
--------------------------------------------------------------------

That is the very reason that Palin is using both of her daughters to keep her name in the news.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 03:01 pm
@BillRM,

Well, she's back in the headlines and the irrational fear liberals have of her has resurfaced.
JTT

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 03:25 pm
@H2O MAN,
Who pushed h20man's "she's back in the headlines and the irrational fear liberals have of her has resurfaced" meme button.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 03:29 pm
Palin is an incoherent opportunist. Whenever the door of opportunity opens just a little crack for Palin to make a fool of herself, she plows right through.

Her "acceptance" of Letterman's apology demonstrates her inanity:

Palin says she accepts Letterman’s apology:

“on behalf of young women like my daughters, who hope men who 'joke' about public displays of sexual exploitation of girls will soon evolve. Letterman certainly has the right to 'joke' about whatever he wants to, and thankfully we have the right to express our reaction. And this is all thanks to our U.S. military women and men putting their lives on the line for us to secure America's right to free speech " in this case, may that right be used to promote equality and respect."

HUH? Our soldiers are fighting and dying in Afghanistan and Iraq so that Palin may express a reaction to a bad joke aired on a late-night television show? How many more soldiers must die in two wars on foreign soil before Palin's right to make a mountain out of a molehill over a bad joke is vindicated? In other words, Palin shouldn't be invoking the lives of our troops to make political hay when she has no idea whatsoever why this country is waging two wars.

Additionally, incoherent Palin--also--and her rabid army of supporters are not the virtuous champions of "free speech" when they're engaged in extremist activity designed to silence speech they find offensive on late-night television through a campaign of terrorizing the network and its advertisers. As Keith Olbermann has pointed out several times, Palin has no idea what the First Amendment says and how it is applied--also.

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 03:48 pm
@Debra Law,
Debra Law wrote:

Palin is an incoherent opportunist.

Well, you two have much in common.
JTT

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 04:10 pm
@Debra Law,
Quote:
Palin says she accepts Letterman’s apology:

“on behalf of young women like my daughters, who hope men who 'joke' about public displays of sexual exploitation of girls will soon evolve. Letterman certainly has the right to 'joke' about whatever he wants to, and thankfully we have the right to express our reaction. And this is all thanks to our U.S. military women and men putting their lives on the line for us to secure America's right to free speech " in this case, may that right be used to promote equality and respect."

Not so bad, Debra. Measured against any number of recent Republican politicians, she's right up there. Maybe she could be faulted for not getting in the required number of memes, but overall, she's progressing. She'll probably be ready for 2060.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 04:11 pm
@H2O MAN,
Pissed your pants again. It's a good thing your dick isn't a revolver, as you'd have no toes or feet left.
0 Replies