What is the name of this movie?!!!!!

bmc5200

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 06:55 pm

Hi,

I have a question. I want to know the name of a movie.

It begins with a man escaping an insane asylem. The movie then shows, a few years later, a new male employee arriving at the insane asylem and begins to be shown "the ropes." The patients and employees begin to die off one by one and a man in cell 13 of the basement, where they keep the most violent offenders, claims that he can escape anytime he wishes to the new employee. The employee has never seen the man's face, he stays in the shadows. As the movie goes on, the employee is told that there is no man in cell 13 and hasnt been since the escape. When the employee returns to the cell to look for the man he sees himself and the pieces all fall into place. He was the one whom had escaped years ago and now was killing everyone in the asylem.

If you find the name of this movie please tell me. It has been bothering me for a few years since it was on the HBO movie channel and I cannot remember the name to purchase it. Please help my dilema.

You can e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanx all

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,822 • Replies: 3

2PacksAday

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 07:51 pm
@bmc5200,
Madhouse.

Edit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madhouse_(2004_film)
Region Philbis

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 05:17 am
@2PacksAday,

yup, that one was freaky-deaky...
0 Replies

bmc5200

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2009 10:49 am
@2PacksAday,
thanx so much bro
0 Replies