They're driving me crazy!!!

DrewDad

Reply Sun 24 May, 2009 09:18 pm
@dlowan,
Unplug the phone?

Don't ya'll have a Do Not Disturb (DND) button?
dlowan

Reply Sun 24 May, 2009 09:24 pm
@DrewDad,
No.

And, as I said, the admin people tend to come up to find out why you're not answering if you don't answer.

Actually, all my work-places have been like this...unless there was ONE admin person with a good brain and the ability to not get caught up in believing that it is the end of the world if you don't respond to everyone immediately.

Well, our lot cope if you are seeing another client, but appear to regard any other activity as just an excuse to not do the right thing.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 25 May, 2009 01:59 am
Deb
You may as well stick with your current provider - even if they don't have any sort of useful, intelligible help.

I'm with Telstra now - and they are bloody crap.
A close friend works for Optus - and wouldn't use them himself, except free is a good price!

I was previously with TPG - and they were crap!

Ain't no intelligence in telcos.

dlowan

Reply Mon 25 May, 2009 02:18 am
@margo,
Yep...I have Optus for my mobile, and they are crap with help.

I'll see what transpires with the old mob.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 25 May, 2009 05:19 am
Mupads super company (so they say) sent glossy advertising material which apparently included information to the effect that we (the super company) will now charge you for insurance unless you tell us not to (you must opt out).
We had no idea about this until the deductions began to appear on
her 1/4 ly statements.
She used the "explixit informed consent" (we did not accept in writing) defense and managed to get a refund of all premiums.
Further research provided us with the information that the super company (surprise surprise) held large parcels of shares in the insurance company.

dlowan

Reply Mon 25 May, 2009 06:15 am
@dadpad,
Blimey!!!!! Grrrrrr!!!

My salary sacrifice company is writing to me about changed condidtions...I better open the letters I guess.

0 Replies