((( ATTITUDE PROBLEM )))

nemesis

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2003 01:31 am
that's because you don't raise questions, you give answers that nobody asked for and leave no place for discussion.
also, you're new here, and you just came in and say things to the effect of "hey i'm wise, learn from what i tell you, i don't care what you think!"
and stories that you tell are not that wise. they have nothing anyone could learn because most people have learned such basics in diapers.
0 Replies

IDEAL Singh

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2003 02:22 am
Yep thatz true that most people have learned such basicz in diaperz... But I am afraid there are many people, who could not remember these basiz after getting out of diaperz joining the main stream coz I can see some of these people are still taking these little stories negatively... Negativity in our Attitudez... thatz what all storiez are about...

But the fact of the matter is that even if we are told everything while in diapers, but as the life movez on we tend to repeat these elementrary mistakez all along our livez... like hurting our dear onez with our silly egoistic ourburstz...

Well, about the point you made that I leave no room for discussion... I got your point man... next time when I would post of a story I would not post the moral of the story, which would be but abvious.

I hope this satisfies your grievance with myself... I am no wise... Just like to collect these stories which had an imapct on me personally...

Peace,

Aman
0 Replies

nemesis

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2003 02:36 am
imagine yourself studying in a university. and suddenly some crazy professor decides they should add potty-training to the curriculum because it seems to him that some of the students avoid toilets.
when i came to this page i did not expect diaper stories. philosophy is sort of advanced thing, isn't it?
0 Replies

IDEAL Singh

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2003 03:08 am
First of all, I beg your pardon, you are miss, as I gather from your snap...

I must confess, your compartive imaginative skillz are cool... Cool But Alas!! you could not think much beyond diapers or potty-training sessionz while analysing these stories... Rolling Eyes simply forget about advanced philosophy... When our basicz are not strong enough, how we are gonna advance... Surprised I wonder...

What is an Advanced Philosophy ? Rolling Eyes Can you put some light light on this too...

Reagrdz
0 Replies

nemesis

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2003 03:21 am
I didn't see anyone here asking for basics. It seems to me they were doing quite well without didactic allegories. And then you came along and started preaching. Have you noticed that none of your stories succeed in starting a long, healthy discussion thread? They are simply too banal and simple to produce any original ideas.
And I bet you don't have a story to match the issue that you and I are discussing right now.
Like, what gave you the right to decide what this forum community needs? Your dead end threads could peacefully die, but you keep starting new ones, each one more annoyingly banal than the last.
0 Replies

IDEAL Singh

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2003 03:37 am
nemesis wrote:
IAnd I bet you don't have a story to match the issue that you and I are discussing right now.

Story about diaperz and potty training sessionz? Laughing Laughing Laughing No Dear You got it dead right... I dont have any... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hey, I am no preacher... Rolling Eyes

Least worried about the dieing threadz... Itz not the end of life... Rather every dieing thread givez me motivation to launch in new thread... Very Happy, If there is something bad in thread then the moderator would surely do their job... See itz how we take it... But rest assured I will keep on posting as the level of my thinking allowz me to... But keep on criticising me, coz I love criticism... it givez me something to improve upon myself...

But my Original Question still standz: What is an Advanced Philosophy ?
0 Replies

IDEAL Singh

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2003 03:45 am
nemesis wrote:

Like, what gave you the right to decide what this forum community needs?

What are you talking about dear... I thought this is free world now... everybody can make ful use of freedom expression or not... where have I claimed to be judgemental on the forum Memberz ? Rolling Eyes

nemesis wrote:

Your dead end threads could peacefully die, but you keep starting new ones, each one more annoyingly banal than the last.

If you think I am planning to start a thread like Neverending Series, then you are mistaken... I am least bothered about such thingz...
0 Replies

nemesis

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2003 03:47 am
Quote:
Story about diaperz and potty training sessionz?

Hah. I meant a story about someone who comes into a new community and at once decides what the members actually need. NOT what they are enjoying most, of course. That someone would be so much like you.
Now that I think of it, I guess I could create such a story. It would be about a missionary preacher in a cannibal island Twisted Evil

You don't need those big bold coloured letters, this is not kindergarten you know. I can read the regular small black letters, thank you.

And the question about ADVANCED PHILOSOPHY ought to get a new thread because I just don't feel like discussing it here where no one will see it because they don't look into your annoying didactic threads Razz
Besides I'm too sleepy today to discuss such things. Criticizing you is much easier.
0 Replies

RicardoTizon

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2003 03:58 am
I like the exchange of banter between the two of you. Very spirited and very much alive.

Could it be attitude problem?
0 Replies

IDEAL Singh

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2003 04:01 am
nemesis wrote:
Criticizing you is much easier.

Nothing of Substance really to comment on your last post... except above...

I have reviewd all your 22 postz in this forum, I could only gather that you can do nothing better than Criticizing... Thatz a really nice approach to Life but only if you are a perfect person yourself... Like a Preacher...

nemesis wrote:
And the question about ADVANCED PHILOSOPHY ought to get a new thread because I just don't feel like discussing it here where no one will see it because they don't look into your annoying didactic threads

Aha!! You are worried about forum memberz appreciating your postz... Ok! You initiate this new thread and I would be delighted to have your viewz on Advanced Philosophy... Very Happy I would surely appreciate your viewz... but only if they are beyond Diaperz and Potty Training Sessionz... Laughing

Thanx for this little brain storming session.... I really do appreciate your concern...

Warm Regardz

Aman
0 Replies

IDEAL Singh

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2003 04:04 am
Ricardo_Tizon wrote:
I like the exchange of banter between the two of you. Very spirited and very much alive.

Could it be attitude problem?

Hey you !! You actually you got it !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing A little bit of everything makez life pretty much interesting...

Regardz... Very Happy
0 Replies

nemesis

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2003 04:11 am
Quote:
Aha!! You are worried about forum memberz appreciating your postz...

As a matter of fact, I didn't want to keep that sort of discussion (the difference between basic and advanced philosophy) just between you and me. I don't think that the two of us could reach any conclusion. I'd like others' opinions on it though. But not to day. Right now I'm fighting just to stay awake.
0 Replies

IDEAL Singh

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2003 04:23 am
nemesis wrote:
I don't think that the two of us could reach any conclusion.

Arguementz result in only one thing that is NOTHING !!! But who initiated it... :wink:

nemesis wrote:
I'd like others' opinions on it though. But not to day. Right now I'm fighting just to stay awake.

But I remember you said the same thing to Sofia in GREED Thread about four hourz back... Rolling Eyes Ok ! Ok !! Peace... I was just kidding...

A Very Good Night... but be in touch.. I have a lot to learn from you...

Regardz
0 Replies

nemesis

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2003 04:33 am
Quote:
A Very Good Night...

That would be nice. But it is 1.30pm here in Lithuania, only I didn't sleep this night at all. I'm determined to wait till evening. We can discuss some easy issues.

Arguments can result in the right decision or conclusion, if someone has enough information and tact to prove their position. Sufficient tact is also needed to make others listen. There are a lot of strategies for that. They usually work for me when I'm in the right mood Razz

But my hobby is brash criticism and provocation, and then trying to get away with it Twisted Evil Aren't lively arguments delightful in themselves?
0 Replies

IDEAL Singh

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2003 04:39 am
nemesis wrote:
Quote:
A Very Good Night...

That would be nice. But it is 1.30pm here in Lithuania, only I didn't sleep this night at all. I'm determined to wait till evening. We can discuss some easy issues.

Arguments can result in the right decision or conclusion, if someone has enough information and tact to prove their position. Sufficient tact is also needed to make others listen. There are a lot of strategies for that. They usually work for me when I'm in the right mood Razz

But my hobby is brash criticism and provocation, and then trying to get away with it Twisted Evil Aren't lively arguments delightful in themselves?

Very True... Very Much True...

Aha so there is an agreement at last... Very Happy

On Criticizm, I have a very simple rule of Thumb : If We know How to Criticize otherz, then be prepared to be Criticized as well... Twisted Evil

Cee yaa... When in Right Mood !!! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

IDEAL Singh

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2003 03:52 am
MEASURE OF CHARACTER
When William McKinley was President of the United States, he had to make a decision about the appointment of an ambassador to a foreign country. Two candidates were equally qualified.

While McKinley was still a Congressman, he had observed an inconsiderate action by one of the men. He recalled boarding a streetcar at the rush hour and getting the last vacant seat. Soon an elderly woman got on, carrying a heavy clothesbasket. No one got up to offer her a seat, so she walked the length of the car and stood in the aisle, hardly able to keep her balance as the vehicle swayed from side to side.

One of the men McKinley was later to consider for ambassador was sitting next to where the woman was standing. Instead of getting up and helping her, he deliberately shifted his newspaper so it would look like he hadn't seen her. When McKinley noticed this, he walked down the aisle, graciously took her basket, and offered her his seat.

The man was unaware that anyone was watching, but that one little act of selfishness would later deprive him of perhaps the crowning honor of his lifetime...

What do you think ? Plz Share...
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2003 05:36 pm
Hey Singh

Is the plural of "z" "z's" or "z'z" ?
0 Replies

IDEAL Singh

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2003 08:21 pm
fresco wrote:
Hey Singh

Is the plural of "z" "z's" or "z'z" ?

Naa Itz the way you take it... Very Happy
0 Replies

NNY

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2003 11:18 pm
I hate happy stories, they seem unrealistic b/c most lives don't revolve around one nice cut and dry moral that will save your whole standard of living.
0 Replies

IDEAL Singh

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2003 11:25 pm
NNY wrote:
I hate happy stories, they seem unrealistic b/c most lives don't revolve around one nice cut and dry moral that will save your whole standard of living.

Whatz going on here... Most here seem have sick mentality while digesting these little stories...

Which of stories seem unrealistic to you... Rolling Eyes Ok Tell me what is Reality ?
0 Replies