0
   

Liberal Extremism Today and in the Future ??

 
 
DontTreadOnMe
 
  2  
Reply Tue 5 May, 2009 05:42 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:
Blaming GW for everything is really weak and unacceptable.
Ok, I dont blame him for his genes, they were passed down from Preston the Great.


ahh, yes. the great man himself. who palled around with nazis...
Xenoche
 
  1  
Reply Tue 5 May, 2009 10:05 pm
This thread = LOL
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 01:06 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,


I guess you liberal extremist have an unusually high tolerance for PrezBO's inane bullshit.
DontTreadOnMe
 
  2  
Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 01:08 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:



I guess you liberal extremist have an unusually high tolerance for PrezBO's inane bullshit.


so far he hasn't really exhibited any.

but you're doing a bang up job of taking up the slack.

H2O MAN
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 01:24 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,


Actually he has, but you and your ilk just don't care.
DontTreadOnMe
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 01:29 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:



Actually he has, but you and your ilk just don't care.


it really is pretty humorous how a person like you, who is obviously quite insane, is constantly bleating about extremism. but only the liberal variety.

i guess when it comes to right-wing, insane person extremism, you and your ilk just don't care.
0 Replies
 
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 01:42 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
I think that qeve had enough "ilks" herein. Its difficult following without a program.

I propose to leave squirty boy with his head stuck up his ass in his vain attempts at trying to inject humor into this thread. He just aint that funny. Hes pitiable.
DontTreadOnMe
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 01:46 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I think that qeve had enough "ilks" herein. Its difficult following without a program.

I propose to leave squirty boy with his head stuck up his ass in his vain attempts at trying to inject humor into this thread. He just aint that funny. Hes pitiable.


har! i guess yer right... it's not nice to make fun of afflicted people. Very Happy
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 02:58 pm


You Liberal Extremist are the afflicted people.. enjoy your honeymoon while it lasts.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.06 seconds on 03/22/2019 at 08:33:18