What about that 9-11?

Thu 30 Apr, 2009 07:27 am
I am asking this as a person who had detailed knowledge of the attacks of 9-11-01 since 1997, and who told about 130 people, including law enforcement in three countries, about those attacks over a period of four years before they happened. Why in the hell were people so adamant about ignoring and disregarding everything I told them? If now were a year before 9-11, and someone came up to you saying he had found out about airplane attacks against the WTC and pentagon, and US Capitol building, and gave you details, and told you about when the attacks would be executed, what do you imagine you might do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,114 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

Woiyo9

Thu 30 Apr, 2009 07:34 am
@Backdrop,
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

rosborne979

Thu 30 Apr, 2009 07:53 am
@Backdrop,
Backdrop wrote:
If now were a year before 9-11, and someone came up to you saying he had found out about airplane attacks against the WTC and pentagon, and US Capitol building, and gave you details, and told you about when the attacks would be executed, what do you imagine you might do?

First I would consider the source. Do you come across as a whacko or are you credible?
Woiyo9

Thu 30 Apr, 2009 08:33 am
@rosborne979,
Let's challenge the "see'r of the future".

Who wins this Saturdays Derby? Give me the winner!!!
rosborne979

Thu 30 Apr, 2009 08:55 am
@Woiyo9,
Woiyo9 wrote:
Let's challenge the "see'r of the future".

Who wins this Saturdays Derby? Give me the winner!!!

I'll take a lottery winner please.
0 Replies