7

Einstein's General Relativity

NoOne phil

2  
Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 10:00 pm
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

No need.
Jane Goodall hasn't claimed my statement was incorrect without backing it up with reasonable arguments. You, on the other hand, have. I chose to see your choice not to answer as an admission that you have nothing of relevance to offer.

And you are still a liar.
Cyracuz

1  
Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 10:05 pm
@NoOne phil,
What makes you say that?
NoOne phil

1  
Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 10:06 pm
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

What makes you say that?

You did.
Cyracuz

1  
Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 10:12 pm
@NoOne phil,
I bet you think you are very clever.
But I can only judge by what I see, and what I see is what you show me, and what you show me is the most imbecile and adolescent behaviour I have ever come across in this forum.

Is your pride sore because you couldn't keep up? Calling someone a liar is a kind of serious. And if you fail to back up that claim, you are usually the one who gets stuck with the label.
NoOne phil

2  
Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 10:23 pm
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

I bet you think you are very clever.

Go Listen to some Plato. I have uploaded a new work, and the update on the Church translation. -- process with Audition!

http://www.archive.org/details/THE_TRIAL_AND_DEATH_OF_SOCRATES_CHURCH_1
Cyracuz

1  
Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 10:35 pm
@NoOne phil,
Is your new work about why you think I am a liar?
NoOne phil

2  
Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 10:37 pm
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

Absolutely not, it is how I know your a liar. Listen to the entire works of plato, it will run in a tab, and maybe you will figure it out. You know, these are examples of how to argue, and how to think.
Cyracuz

0  
Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 10:54 pm
@NoOne phil,
So far you have shown clearly that you master neither thinking nor arguing.
I do not wish to waste more time and energy on you. Sit and listen to your tapes. It is demonstrably clear that no one else does.

Cyracuz

0  
Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 11:10 pm
@NoOne phil,
Oh, and in case you want to know what I think about some issue or other, just google "Cyracuz". It will supply you with lots of links to a wide sortiment of my opinions and thoughts on many different subjects.
It's about how I know you are full of ****.

reasoning logic

1  
Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2011 07:43 pm
@NoOne phil,
I just wanted to say thank you for the work that you have done NoOne phil, I find it to be a asset to my studies of ethics, neurophilosophy human behavior and many of my other subjects of study.

Quehoniaomath

1  
Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2015 05:17 am
Sorry, But do people really take that 'relativity' bullshit still seriously?

unbelievable!