Woiyo9

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2009 06:11 am
Apparently, this dope thinks Muslim Pirates/Terrorists holding an American hostage is funny.

"Hillary Clinton was commenting about the situation concerning the so-called “Somali pirates,” and during her remarks she let loose with a “let’s change the subject” laugh that she hasn’t made since a reporter spotted a cheerleader under Bill’s podium back in ‘93.

Here’s the video.

For those wondering about the reason for Hillary’s sudden cackle, I have five theories:

1) Nervous laughter because she suddenly realized she would be reprimanded for saying “piracy” instead of using a slight variation of the Administration’s preferred term, “Man-caused seafaring disaster.”

2) Desperately trying to suppress the urge to say “ARRRR!.”

3) Caught off guard by being asked about doing nothing about the Somali pirates when she was expecting to be asked about doing nothing about North Korea’s missile launch and Iran’s nuclear program.

4) Giddy because her “the world needs to come together to end the scourge of piracy” remark gave her a book idea: It Takes a Village to Erase a Pirate

And the most likely possibility…

5) The guy standing next to her looks an awful lot like somebody who just baked a Moroccan air biscuit, doesn’t he?

One of the most disconcerting traits of the Obama presidency so far is that whenever something bad happens, the first response of the administration is to very sternly wonder why nobody else is doing anything about it. “Global consensus” is required to attack everything except our paychecks. Now that’s piracy.

Update: John Kerry says this serious “pirate” situation calls for immediate hearings! That should scare ‘em, Senator. "

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/04/09/why-is-hillary-laughing/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,490 • Replies: 6
No top replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2009 07:44 am

PrezBO's Pirates are the Scurge of the earth.
contrex

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2009 01:13 pm
@H2O MAN,
woiyo is a loudmouth asshat dickhead. Go **** in a hat, prick.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2009 01:36 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

woiyo is a loudmouth asshat dickhead. Go **** in a hat, prick.

You are projecting, but I'm not sure who your bile is directed at.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2009 09:14 pm
In my opinion, having heard "the laugh" on a conservative talk radio show, I believe the laugh was letting the insightful know (myself included) that the administration would want the abduction of the captain to be considered a problem for some brand of international law enforcement. No over reaction. No shaking a big stick, a la Teddy Roosevelt. Just my opinion.

More nuanced, I believe the laugh was taking the place of saying something to the effect of, "No problem; this is not a new thing. Let us not get agitated over this situation."

0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2009 05:59 am

contrex is a loudmouth asshat dickhead. Go **** in a hat, prick.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2009 08:09 am

The VIDEO
0 Replies