H2O MAN

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 05:27 pm
@Intrepid,

Why are you still here?

Do you have anything that proves the Obama administration got it right??

Intrepid

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2009 05:57 pm
@H2O MAN,
Do you have anything that proves he got it wrong?
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2009 05:59 pm
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:

Do you have anything that proves the Obama administration got it right??

Well, do you?

Point out one meaningful thing that PrezBO has gotten right since he took office.
Intrepid

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2009 06:15 pm
@H2O MAN,
* Secretaries Clinton, Geithner and others, have established relationships with foreign leaders, both in person and diplomatically. In these cases most have been relatively successful to date.

* The president has signed a number of executive orders as well as bills passed by Congress. A Congressional liaison operation has been put in place and debuted. A number of bills that had begun before the administration took office were passed and signed. A large economic stimulus package was put in place. Legislation to continue the operations of government until the next fiscal year was passed. And the President's proposed budget that will start in 2010 has been introduced. The President has gotten much of what he proposed to Congress so far, despite routine Republican opposition.

* President Obama has established regular and open communication with the American people and with the rest of the world

* Obama signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act. Reducing discrimination based on gender, age, religion, or race.

* Obama helped form a compromise between Presidents of France (Sarkozy) and China (Jintao) over making tax havens more transparent. The two Presidents were in a “heated” argument previous to Obama’s intervention

* Obama ordered the close of Guantanamo Bay facility

I know you only asked for one, but I gave but a mere few.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2009 06:20 pm
@Intrepid,

Nice try, but I asked for something meaningful.
Intrepid

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2009 06:25 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Nice try, but I asked for something meaningful.

I guess it is hard to please an idiot.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2009 06:27 pm
@Intrepid,

You are an insipid idiot.
0 Replies