live suicide part of rock show

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2003 03:17 pm
Nah, I know the answer.

We're all drunks.

But it's the intellectual center of the world.

THE WORLD...MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2003 06:17 pm
Rella, my parents are retired on the cape. You're lucky to live there year round (providing you can find some work during the winter).

Who is MJ? Michael Jackson?
0 Replies

Rella

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2003 09:43 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
What's wrong with Bahston?

Not too hard...promise.

Really.

Let's start a new topic: who would you MOST want to see commit suicide on stage:

Britney Spears
MJ
Justin Timberlake
Ricky Martin

Nothing wrong with Boston. I may be going up there next year for college.
Can we add Avril Lavigne to that list?
0 Replies

Rella

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2003 09:50 pm
littlek wrote:
You're lucky to live there year round

Not when you've lived here seventeen years. There's not much diversity here. And I'm not talking about racial diversity (though we really don't have much of that either), I mean mental diversity. Seems like everyone is living to look like a "good person" or "interesting" around here. Swear, it's all about being P.C. and trying so damn hard to be "different". It makes me laugh.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2003 08:37 am
Rella wrote:
littlek wrote:
You're lucky to live there year round

Not when you've lived here seventeen years. There's not much diversity here. And I'm not talking about racial diversity (though we really don't have much of that either), I mean mental diversity. Seems like everyone is living to look like a "good person" or "interesting" around here. Swear, it's all about being P.C. and trying so damn hard to be "different". It makes me laugh.

Ha! I hope you're not moving to Cambridge! I know what you mean. I have a lifelong friend who grew up on the cape. She's now in her mid-30s and she turned out ok.
0 Replies