Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get a Water Softener for the Tallahassee, FL area?

Gary Slusser

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2009 11:50 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Gary Slusser wrote:

Not true for my customers.

All systems come with use and care manuals.
Do you install what you sell and then service the system after the installation?

H2O MAN ~ Adopting orphaned DIY clients one at a time.

Yeah, I send a lot more than a "use and care manual" but where the hell do you see anything called a use and care manual? It must be from your years of selling ripoff Rainsoft and Ecowater cutzie named stuff.

No, I do not install because my customer doesn't want me to, see if you can remember that in the future, they want to do it themselves.

Yes, I provide all the "service" my customers want but most simply change a part themselves, because they want to do that instead of calling and paying a local dealer like you.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2009 06:41 pm

I do believe I've hit nerve... your nasty side is showing again.
Gary Slusser

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 09:34 am
@H2O MAN,
Well, that's another example that proves you don't know what you're talking about.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 12:31 pm

I do know that GatorG clearly stated that he did not want a DIY situation.

DIY is all that Slusser does... it makes you wonder why he is even participating in this thread???
Gary Slusser

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 09:22 am
@H2O MAN,
Anyone can buy online, even the non DIYer OP, and have a plumber install it instead of paying $1000-$2000 plus more to the one'n only overpriced Ecowater dealer you tell everyone to call.

I'm here providing some balance to that poor advice.

BTW, I bet that for the many years that you sold very over priced Rainsoft you said everyone should buy one of them too.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 10:41 am
@Gary Slusser,

GatorG clearly stated that he did not want a DIY situation.
0 Replies